A Ma Maniere AJ4

Wrong, this is the holidays and lots of people missed out on both LS and amm, these will hold weight Wednesday light restock ain’t gone be ish maybe a few thousand which is nothing
This a muted colorway and doesn't appeal to the younger crowd. Cherry 11s about to drop and the kids have their eyes on those

Lmao Jordan clothing is super expensive. So 3 items.would probably be around 200 to 300 hundred The shoes are 250 with tax…. So let’s go in the middle 250 for clothing 250 for shoes is $500. I would just cop. Off eBay and wait for my pair unless you want to buy Jordan clothing to match the shoes then I got it. Good luck to all…. My pair when I get to meet up sometime in December.

This a muted colorway and doesn't appeal to the younger crowd. Cherry 11s about to drop and the kids have their eyes on those
Keep dreamin these won’t be any easier come tomorrow there won’t be near as many this time around and I hope you’re not relying on snkrs, the first online release was the best shot I got 16 minute wait and still hit, that’s insane

This shoe really runs snug, if you were forced to size up, the sneaker gods had your back... .5-1 size up will cause you no issue. The Slim toe box (AJ1 Slim) helps with this as well.

They are very unique in-hand. Glad to add to the collection.

Shout out to A Ma for a relatively smooth release (considering the hype) and transport beam shipping.

Damn, all this .5 size up talk, I went half size down. Might have to off my 11 and get an 11.5. Hopefully I can just lace em loose. I loosened up my bred 4s last night in 11.5 and they have a little heel slip, so maybe I'll be good.

Speaking of clothes. The AMM long sleeve for the 3’s release came in. I’m gonna be real, I’m probably never going to wear this with the sleeves showing but I’ll know it’s there :rofl:

3DA3D82E-E28A-458A-BCFB-3C3403BD4454.jpeg

Last edited:
Damn, all this .5 size up talk, I went half size down. Might have to off my 11 and get an 11.5. Hopefully I can just lace em loose. I loosened up my bred 4s last night in 11.5 and they have a little heel slip, so maybe I'll be good.
GL!

I bet w loosening them it will help. Mine are mostly still factory laced and they fit like
05262EB1-CD39-460C-91F8-C9C784EA3DFE.jpeg

Worse case is wear thin socks and will be fine. I am putting sneak a shield in mind. And a thin sock if I have to. If your foot feels snug, you’ll get no creases in the shoe

Back
Top Bottom