A Ma Maniere AJ4

I’ll say this about trades on both sides. A lot of people with L&F looking at AMM4s as the only trade they’ll take straight up… and vice versa

If the person on one side of the trade only has one pair of L&F and the person on the other side only has one pair of AMM4s

The person getting the AMM4s for L&Fs won

Once you start factoring in doubles and triples, then they dynamics change but straight up, it’s clear.
I would never trade L&Fs for AMM 4s, but that’s just me. In the long run, L&Fs will financially out perform AMM 4s in the future. If you don’t care about value at all, then it really doesn’t matter.

I would never trade L&Fs for AMM 4s, but that’s just me. In the long run, L&Fs will financially out perform AMM 4s in the future. If you don’t care about value at all, then it really doesn’t matter.

I think people with multiples are willing to trade. Also, while some do look as shoe in Terms of long term investment lots don’t.

If you have 2 pairs and offing one helps especially if you wear your shoes. If you want collection of shoes sitting on like 2-3 pairs L&F i guess is cool but boring.

I wish I would have traded my L&F for these. Sold them before release thinking they would tank and boy did I get that wrong.

I think people with multiples are willing to trade. Also, while some do look as shoe in Terms of long term investment lots don’t.

If you have 2 pairs and offing one helps especially if you wear your shoes. If you want collection of shoes sitting on like 2-3 pairs L&F i guess is cool but boring.
That’s what I said, if you don’t care about value then it doesn’t matter. Although, trading something else instead of an L&F would be a better move. Extra L&Fs will get you a lot more in the future. Multiple shoes or a shoe you really want plus cash. Just my opinion though. At the end of the day it’s all a personal thing and it doesn’t matter to some people.

Sail laces looking nice in these. My pair came in on Saturday but I haven’t had the will to snap pics. Online release pair still hasn’t shipped.

That’s what I said, if you don’t care about value then it doesn’t matter. Although, trading something else instead of an L&F would be a better move. Extra L&Fs will get you a lot more in the future. Multiple shoes or a shoe you really want plus cash. Just my opinion though. At the end of the day it’s all a personal thing and it doesn’t matter to some people.

I see with trading that multi shoe stuff whack cause it’s usually just 3 shoes u passed on that were obtainable. I never like those trades cause it’s just 3 mid shoes that I probably don’t want.

That’s me tho a newer collector may want quantity to boost their collection so I can see that.

Every thread eventually turns into "value" and price and that's really sad. Buy what you like. Wear what you like. Stop caring about the numbers.

I don’t see trades in terms of value cause by the time you make that value liquid you end up losing a lot of it in fees and such.

I see a trade as I have something you want and I want something you have straight up.

Reasons I would never add cash to a trade

1B525EA6-4072-4B13-988B-BA8EBA64F7A8.png

Every thread eventually turns into "value" and price and that's really sad. Buy what you like. Wear what you like. Stop caring about the numbers.
Well, value does matter in today’s sneaker world. Someone may pick these up to get what they want if they really don’t care for these. It’s just the way it is today. I don’t like it either but unfortunately that’s how it is now.

Back
Top Bottom