A Ma Maniere AJ4

X XXXXX I was skipping over a few pages since I was so far behind, but did you ever hear back from AMM about size swapping? Curious since they announced the official restock for Wednesday so it's clear they have extra pairs.

X XXXXX I was skipping over a few pages since I was so far behind, but did you ever hear back from AMM about size swapping? Curious since they announced the official restock for Wednesday so it's clear they have extra pairs.
Nope.....they did not respond back, but since I heard a few people say that the shoe was more snug at their TTS (like a little more than usual), I just sent another email saying to disregard my initial message and to keep my order at a size 9 due to that. If they end up shipping a 8.5 instead, then I will deal with the extra snugness and make sure to not wear super thick socks.

217DC4F4-331F-4DCF-8B33-3AFD251BF21B.gif

Me on Wednesday morning.

I really hope that those who got Ws from the initial release get their orders shipped and none end up getting cancelled due to insufficient stock after the restock. It is just weird that not all of the orders from the initial release have been shipped out yet (including mine) before the restock happens to make sure those orders are fulfilled first.

Anyway, hopefully those who were not lucky enough to get a W last week is able to get one tomorrow! :emoji_fingers_crossed::emoji_pray:

prob cause maniere was allocated the highest stock & dont have the shipping capabilities like nike does :lol:

plus holiday season orders mixed in, holiday week shenanigans.. just be patient w them

If the last couple of messages posted are in response to my last message, then your energy was wasted because I have no problem with the pace that the shipping is taking place (I am actually one of the patient ones that can wait to receive my pair).....I just wonder if all of the orders from the initial release will be fulfilled or if the possibility of cancellations taking place due to stock running out because of the restock happening before all of the initial release orders have been shipped out (aka accidentally overselling stock).

I know that some folks on here tend to have kindergarten minds and only want to see pictures or only want to read as few words in a post as possible, but again if the last couple of posts were in response to me then you definitely did not comprehend what I was saying.....if it was not in response to me, then you can disregard this message and have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Last edited:
It was more general than anything, grats on your pickup and happy turkey day to u as well. I’m sure they have confirmed orders from first drop locked in stock wise before offering up restock pairs :smile:

I don't understand why people are worried about being canceled? AMM shipping is typically slow but the online drops rarely have cancels. Only time I remember that being an issue was with the Union 1s were they canceled just because they ain't like you.

Mine haven’t shipped either. It’s ok.
It’s just a shoe and I’m sure you all have 50+ other pairs that you haven’t yet worn.

i'm still mad that i got a 4 minute que, then got pushed to the back of the line with an hour wait time for no reason while trying to confirm my info.

i need to hit an 8.5 this wednesday.

it’s going to take forever to get my pair. It on a good note my lost and founds will be here on Friday.

Guys prices are dropping hard weds will prob bring them down more.

I doubt it will just rise after more pairs hit the market.

Wrong, this is the holidays and lots of people missed out on both LS and amm, these will hold weight Wednesday light restock ain’t gone be ish maybe a few thousand which is nothing

I don't understand why people are worried about being canceled? AMM shipping is typically slow but the online drops rarely have cancels. Only time I remember that being an issue was with the Union 1s were they canceled just because they ain't like you.

one of the stupidest cancels I've ever seen is when Union cancelled everyone's successful AJ 2 orders just to resend invoices back to the successful orders. That and the dumb raffle email for the Union 4 pt2. left some sour people for Union drops.

i'm still mad that i got a 4 minute que, then got pushed to the back of the line with an hour wait time for no reason while trying to confirm my info.

i need to hit an 8.5 this wednesday.

I had that issue too. I was trying on my laptop and on my phone on 5G. My laptop had a 3 min queue and my phone had a 4 min queue, and then a minute later my phone had a 18 min queue. Turns out I think because my phone service kept going in and out between 5G and LTE? Can't think of why it added time to my queue because my laptop 3 min queue went as it should and copped my size pretty quick.

Was speaking on SNKRS and wide release pairs. But go off king.

Restocks from AMM are never that great and not all sizes will be up for grabs.

If the last couple of messages posted are in response to my last message, then your energy was wasted because I have no problem with the pace that the shipping is taking place (I am actually one of the patient ones that can wait to receive my pair).....I just wonder if all of the orders from the initial release will be fulfilled or if the possibility of cancellations taking place due to stock running out because of the restock happening before all of the initial release orders have been shipped out (aka accidentally overselling stock).

I know that some folks on here tend to have kindergarten minds and only want to see pictures or only want to read as few words in a post as possible, but again if the last couple of posts were in response to me then you definitely did not comprehend what I was saying.....if it was not in response to me, then you can disregard this message and have a Happy Thanksgiving!
My worry too. Very happy to wait, but after being burned with 3 orders that were oversold in the past month, I really don't want these cancelled. But also don't want them to cancel it if I attempt the restock.

Add onto the fact that I've never won on SNKRS this is one of those rare times I won. If AMM can guarantee they'll fulfill my order I'l wait an entire month or two

Back
Top Bottom