A Ma Maniere AJ4

I hit today for my double up. Let’s trade 👀

they gone he traded already

All thats left is clowns on trade block thinking im giving them cash. where if they liquidated and then brough the AMM they would lose money

hence, I say when the margins are thin its a even swap on trade block even if your shoe is like say 50-60 bucks more its not worth being greedy cause if you sold then brought the other pair on the resell platforms you lose money.

hence, I say when the margins are thin its a even swap on trade block even if your shoe is like say 50-60 bucks more its not worth being greedy cause if you sold then brought the other pair on the resell platforms you lose money.
I agree with the first part , but if you’re the other side of the trade (losing side) and u still gotta come outta pocket for their fees then now u down $100 , that’s tuff

I agree with the first part , but if you’re the other side of the trade (losing side) and u still gotta come outta pocket for their fees then now u down $100 , that’s tuff

yup basically I refuse to put money on top of L&F well 1 it's not for me it's for my brother two I rather sell the shoe and keep the money than pay you

:pimp:

Lost and founds last week, now these

9E154544-7380-4AA1-858A-1D5D548B327E.png

yup basically I refuse to put money on top of L&F well 1 it's not for me it's for my brother two I rather sell the shoe and keep the money than pay you
I definitely respect that. Fees definitely eat into it. I guess it depends on what the plan is. For someone wanting L&F, they could trade AMM 4’s plus cash on top of fees, sit on them, then sell them in a year or two (everyone assumes their price will go up). If you want to wear the L&F, the extra cash wouldn’t be that bad. You’d be out roughly $350 in a trade with AMM 4’s, but that’s still less than what they’re going for now

I definitely respect that. Fees definitely eat into it. I guess it depends on what the plan is. For someone wanting L&F, they could trade AMM 4’s plus cash on top of fees, sit on them, then sell them in a year or two (everyone assumes their price will go up). If you want to wear the L&F, the extra cash wouldn’t be that bad. You’d be out roughly $350 in a trade with AMM 4’s, but that’s still less than what they’re going for now

first trade 50% off. lmao

Any tips for buying on the resale market. I’ve never had a bad experience with StockX, buying or selling. But with all the crazy news with them I’m kinda weary. Any good advice would help.

Back
Top Bottom