A Ma Maniere AJ4

damn, at least I was able to push the SUBMIT button.

Thats a win in its own category.

punch-air-ashtray.gif

First “draw” win since TS1 lows. Long time coming lol. Overall it has probably been the most successful week of drops for me even though I had to trade up on the L&F’s. This one will offset that for me.

Attachments

• 78B5D8B6-AB2A-4514-8D3D-EFE983EB5A43.jpeg
    78B5D8B6-AB2A-4514-8D3D-EFE983EB5A43.jpeg
    101.3 KB · Views: 269
I have a pending charge from slam jam but no email notifying me. Not sure if that means I won ? Or maybe they just pre charge all entries and refund those who don’t win? Anyone else enter slam jam raffle?

The thing about lace swaps with 4's is that you got 7 eyelets in a 3 inch area before you even get to the wings, so the laces take up a lot of space on the shoe. Even if the color is perfect it can add too much of that color.

this. its a lot of real estate of the front of the shoe and adds a lot of cotrast that looks out of place to me. but to be fair i almost always go with the neutral lacing option because i dont tend to like "loud"

but that just my personal preference

the way air jordan 4's are usually set up stock wise, they look better with the factory color laces that matches up the upper.

There are some people that like to be unique and different and breakup the contrast with different color laces. But its not as uncommon and not the way most 4's look when you see them out. So calling it a "desperate" need for the pop is not popular opinion. Wheres that " to you" gif lol

Any tips for buying on the resale market. I’ve never had a bad experience with StockX, buying or selling. But with all the crazy news with them I’m kinda weary. Any good advice would help.
They're not too bad. I buy gr air forces off there lol

My SNRKS streak of L's continues. I haven't won anything since they implemented the draw system. YEARS.

I don't even remember the last shoe I won :smh: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom