A Ma Maniere AJ4

Like the shoes and I’ll go for them but I didn’t jump through the hoops to get them.

Bots, employees, etc - they ain’t checking these accounts and vids - no one got time for that.

All good though, James can release his shoes however he wants but I will give it up to them for trying to deter the inevitable bots etc with these ideas or in person reservations/raffle time slots.

Good luck on release day.

keep in mind that the ankle lining and padding is different than regular 4's. It looks a bit thinner and also if you recall the AMM3's had that quilted inner lining as well and many reported that it actually made the shoe fit slightly bigger. So that 13 theoretically should fit you just fine

AJ4AMM-3_1.jpg

I’m not sure if you’ll be able to go a whole size down comfortably but your eight it should be roomier than a normal jordan 4. The insole might play into it as well. They look to be quilted and thicker than normal insoles so removing them might work well too

I saw one guy repost his video like 5 times, you don't deserve the shoe if you're spamming the feed like that. Also a lot of these submissions are just stuff that has been recently brought up on the news like abortion.
Exactly what I was talking about. It’s disingenuous.

As cool of an idea as this was, there's a huge flaw I see with the execution of this video submission method.
I figure the people who submitted early (first few hours of the announcement) and the people who submitted closer to the deadline have the best chance at getting a W.
The reason I say this is because those who submitted their entry early submitted it when there weren't that many entries yet. So the AMM staff probably had a much higher chance at viewing it. And those who submitted closer to the deadline will be at the top of the list when AMM checks entries because IG and Twitter feeds are sorted based on whichever was posted most recently.
So if you submitted in the middle of those two periods, your entry will probably get buried under all of the new entries that came flooding in.

As cool of an idea as this was, there's a huge flaw I see with the execution of this video submission method.
I figure the people who submitted early (first few hours of the announcement) and the people who submitted closer to the deadline have the best chance at getting a W.
The reason I say this is because those who submitted their entry early submitted it when there weren't that many entries yet. So the AMM staff probably had a much higher chance at viewing it. And those who submitted closer to the deadline will be at the top of the list when AMM checks entries because IG and Twitter feeds are sorted based on whichever was posted most recently.
So if you submitted in the middle of those two periods, your entry will probably get buried under all of the new entries that came flooding in.

like i mentioned in early posts. I submitted my video 3 times. 2pm and 8pm on the first day, and around 12pm on the second day. The one they chose was the one i submitted on 12pm the second day and it had less views than the ones i submitted the day before.

like i mentioned in early posts. I submitted my video 3 times. 2pm and 8pm on the first day, and around 12pm on the second day. The one they chose was the one i submitted on 12pm the second day and it had less views than the ones i submitted the day before.

Yeah so looks like the one you submitted later got AMMs attention rather than the ones submitted in the middle of the open period.

Obviously a low level of thought and planning was put into the implementation details of the idea. He's a marketing guy; wouldn't want him on any implementation team.

I submitted early and just got dm. I was about to give up.

Back
Top Bottom