A Ma Maniere AJ4

I comparing mine to:
2019 Black Cement (Bred)
2020 PSG
2021 University Blue
2022 Fire Red

I have issues with my right pinky toe often but I still feel the whole shoe feels smaller. Same snugness the NBY Unlocked Safari Air Max 1s had. Those never loosened up but these should.

Only other 4s I have left are unions and my size fits perfectly. I've actually never worn them though, just tried on and back in the box they went.

Unions fit me like the older IV’s fit…Which is TTS for me…

So what it seems like is these fit like recent IV’s are fitting which is a half size small…Size up for those looking to purchase tomorrow…If y’all got a pair that released this year then you already know these things been running crazy small so stick to whatever size you been running in these newer pairs…

So what it seems like is these fit like recent IV’s are fitting which is a half size small…Size up for those looking to purchase tomorrow…If y’all got a pair that released this year then you already know these things been running crazy small so stick to whatever size you been running in these newer pairs…

Will replacing with thinner insoles help or not make much of a difference due to how small much smaller these run

AMMs have a pretty thick insole. I swapped and it helped some but not enough so far. I’ll be trying for an 11.5 tomorrow to see if sizing up works for me.

Guts on these are plush.

20221122_220256.jpg

These remind me of the Pusheads, they fit a whole size smaller .
I cant belive the Lost and founds are going for more than these

Here are the 4s I have that are all TTS (10.5). While there are slight variations in fit, and some are more comfortable that others, the variation has nothing to do with the size, but rather insole, midsole, materials, etc. None pinch my toes, but I'm lucky in that sense, as even Trainer 3s (my favorite non-Jordan silhouette) doesn't pinch me:

- Oreos
- Teals
- White lasers
- White cement
- Dunk from above
- Motorsport
- Reverse Motorsport
- Black cement
- Black laser
- What The
- PSG
- Fire Red
- Sashiko
- University blue
- Military black

I have a few more recent releases that I haven't tried on yet, so can't comment. I'm only sharing this to show the variety and that they all fit TTS. When my AMMs come in I'll report back, but I'll be shocked if going up a half size is the right move based on my personal feet (your sit'n may vary of course).

My University Blues took quite a few wears before they loosened up and felt somewhat comfortable.

The Military Blacks, on the other hand, felt like 747s right out of the box. Way too much room in the toe box.

You’re saying these run more like the University Blues?

As for sizing, my right shoe fits fine. The left shoe is tighg around the top of my foot. Toe box is fine. I even laced the left shoe twice to see if I'd made the laces too tight across the top but nope, it just fits more snug. Right shoe is tts, wish left shoe was .5 up lol

As for sizing, my right shoe fits fine. The left shoe is tighg around the top of my foot. Toe box is fine. I even laced the left shoe twice to see if I'd made the laces too tight across the top but nope, it just fits more snug. Right shoe is tts, wish left shoe was .5 up lol

Are you a wide footer?

Back
Top Bottom