A Ma Maniere AJ4

I actually hit on these while I went on a strategically planned work break. :smokin

Attachments

• EA12C6A7-7ECD-46A5-B00E-4A8F0B098D0D.png
    EA12C6A7-7ECD-46A5-B00E-4A8F0B098D0D.png
    337.9 KB · Views: 136
thread just full of size and trade requests

And ig videos full of the same looks at a DS shoe. Gimme something unique, a relace video, a worn in video, anything

Oh n still no shipping

Was told my size 10 is shipping on Monday to me. Lost and found land on this Friday.

You paid 650 and still haven’t received them??? Your plug is straight up disrespectful. I’m mad on your behalf. It’s one thing for us, your online friends, to diss you. But this so-called plug? Unacceptable.

Last edited:
L today on SNKRS. Hoping i can get a pair somehow before the year ends.
Being an 11.5 sucks. :lol::smh:

PO

So glad I I had to get the 12.5 instead of my TTS 12 on the initial release, fits just right and my pinky toes are not getting ate up like the fire red iv hence the reason I sold them, weird how good these fit and these things are beautiful..gotta give it to A Ma on how this release went, I was able to get a pair even with 16 min wait which is unheard of dealing with bots

Holiday package thieves got my pair that was delivered this afternoon along with 2 packages for my newborn child. Caught on video and everything. Extremely pissed to say the least. Hopefully resell comes down for a replacement. SMH.

Wow that sucks. So what happens? Are you just out $250? Or will you be refunded somehow?

Wow that sucks. So what happens? Are you just out $250? Or will you be refunded somehow?
Correct. Out of $264.00. Another neighbor also got a package stolen (which happened to be a baby gift for my kid too) from the same guy. Hopped our gates and out. Crappy situation. Be careful this holiday season. I’d recommend having your packages held at the UPS/FedEx if that’s an option for you.

Correct. Out of $264.00. Another neighbor also got a package stolen (which happened to be a baby gift for my kid too) from the same guy. Hopped our gates and out. Crappy situation. Be careful this holiday season. I’d recommend having your packages held at the UPS/FedEx if that’s an option for you.

Nah, report it to A Ma Maniere and they should file a claim with the carrier and give you a refund. They should have insurance on the shipment. Since you have video is should be a pretty easy claim.

Back
Top Bottom