A Ma Maniere AJ5 *** UPDATE *** Feds enter the chat

When i first heard about the 5s releasing in white & black pairs, i was hella excited to continue the collection. But after seeing image after image after image, my thirst for em lapsed. These are not my flavor @ all and i cant see myself wearing either pair. And to think of paying ~$265/per pair or ~$530 for 2 shoes I wouldn’t wear sounds even more ridiculous. I jumped on both 12s for retail plus tax plus shipping only for the price to eventually dip to ross/marshal’s price is crazy. James & TWG lost me this time with the 5s release

When i first heard about the 5s releasing in white & black pairs, i was hella excited to continue the collection. But after seeing image after image after image, my thirst for em lapsed. These are not my flavor @ all and i cant see myself wearing either pair. And to think of paying ~$265/per pair or ~$530 for 2 shoes I wouldn’t wear sounds even more ridiculous. I jumped on both 12s for retail plus tax plus shipping only for the price to eventually dip to ross/marshal’s price is crazy. James & TWG lost me this time with the 5s release

Exactly how I feel about the 12s tbh.

If I can get a 13.5/12 in the white pair, I'd be happy. All the way out on the black pair.

I’m definitely in on the blacks. I think I’ll pass on the whities.
I am 💯 definitely out on the whites. dont like the blue color (photon or whatever) at all. Will wait on official pics of the blacks to make a decision but strongly leaning towards out…especially priced for retail

I wonder if JB will continue to offer TWG a collab if these “brick”. That would be 4 shoes in a row in consecutive years, not counting the Air Ships. IMO, the 12s were/are hard AF and i love my pairs, but the consumer base didn’t agree since they went on heavy heavy discount

I wonder if JB will continue to offer TWG a collab if these “brick”. That would be 4 shoes in a row in consecutive years, not counting the Air Ships. IMO, the 12s were/are hard AF and i love my pairs, but the consumer base didn’t agree since they went on heavy heavy discount
Trust me even if the shoes sell out at $79.99 Nike still won

If Nike is still giving Edison Chen/clot collabs, this relationship with TWG isn’t going anywhere. Nike knows that the masses wants, they don’t release shoes like the AMM 12s because they believes it’ll be a massive home run in sales. They do it because involvements with a neighborhood Shops like TWG are good for their image. Especially with the way James Whitner centers a lot of their releases around community and activism. And whitner and Nike seem to be okay with creating some pretty niche products for people that support the message and the brand. And making those products as available as possible (to an extent). You can file this under one of the things Nike spends billions of dollars a year on marketing and brand awareness.

Back
Top Bottom