A Ma Maniere AJ5 *** UPDATE *** Feds enter the chat

I’m pretty sure both are dropping at the same time still. I dunno, guess we’ll see. They’re tight lipped even on the discord.

I like the shape and details on both pairs but I’m not sure this is gonna be a big seller given the Nov release with big releases for some Jordan heads. 5s haven’t sold well in awhile. I do really like the leather on the white pair though and in the grand scheme of 5s I think these will be popular down the road

Wonder if that's even a real pair. How tf is the toe box so different from the white pair? White pair has toe box close to OG styling. The black pair should have a ball peen hammer taken to that POS toe box.

I really hope that the black pair can be got for $250 in a size 11.5 on eBay.
these should be pretty easy to get IMO. 5’s aren’t very popular right now, a whole segment won’t wear anything yellowed/aged, and TWG gets lots of pairs of their releases across 3 retailers. Between discord and the raffles I’ve had decent luck grabbing 9 different collabs from them.

Yeah, release day pickups haven’t been that bad. I was able to get the 3, 1, and 2. And I wasn’t able to try for the 4 or 12.

Just learn how to draw boxes!

i was only able to get the 4s from AMM because I wont the twitter video entry thing. Being a size 11-11.5 these days is rough. Even on "brick" releases sizes 10 and up are generally the only sizes to sell out.

anyways while i dont think the black colorway looks bad, the diffused blues look infinitely more wearable. Cant wait to throw them on with a fit that covers up half the shoe :lol:

Yeah, release day pickups haven’t been that bad. I was able to get the 3, 1, and 2. And I wasn’t able to try for the 4 or 12.

Just learn how to draw boxes!
Those boxes are the work of the devil.

I spent 15 minutes trying to draw a box around an airplane for the 1s .

Until i realized that James Whitner was laughing at me.

And I’ll kill a man dead before I let him laugh at me!🤬

I remember pulling over on the way to work. Streets were empty because it was still COVID. But I’d been waiting for those 3’s since they were announced.

And I’m in my car, on my phone, trying to draw boxes. Just sitting there saying all kinds of words and phrases - inventing new cusses.

The feeling of triumph when that invoice came across was just so embarrassing.

I spent 15 minutes trying to draw a box around an airplane for the 1s .

Until i realized that James Whitner was laughing at me.

And I’ll kill a man dead before I let him laugh at me!🤬
Draw box, wait 1 seconds, then hit submit. If you draw and hit submit too quick it doesn't register what you drew.

Source: I've drawn way too many boxes

Back
Top Bottom