A Ma Maniere AJ5 *** UPDATE *** Feds enter the chat

Got my W email from AMM late last night for the Dawns.

I put in for the EQL raffles for the Dusks on both AMM and Social Status...wondering if those will be just as easy as these - I only need one pair lol.

did y’all learn nothing from the 2s and 12s. amm drops aren’t limited anymore.

I just sold my pair of 1s on eBay in order to help finance my second pair of Shadow 1s.

I’m not going to tell you how much I paid for them and how much I sold them for.

…because it’s embarrassing.

Yeah, I learned that I didn't hit the 2's and they didn't make size 12m in the 12's. I also learned that I didn't hit the white/black Air Ships from any of the Whittaker Group sites on the first drop, and only hit 1 of 3 on the restock. Think what you want about them being "limited," but that's my experience.

Yeah, I learned that I didn't go for the 2s and that I was able to get both pairs of 12s on RD, but I have a smaller shoe size, which can be a good thing or a bad thing, depending on the release. I can always go back and cancel one of my raffle entries by next Tuesday if I feel like it. I also know that not everyone hit on previous AMM collabs, so limited or not, not everyone gets their pairs for retail.

Everyone's reaction gonna be like this when they get the "You Won" email for both pairs :lol:
Screenshot_20231116_080647_Google.jpg

#FDTD

I just realized you talking about these chocolate af1.

Nike smoking that good rock.

i peeped those on SNKRS and the pics look hella hella fire, but 150 for some af1?? Naw buddy im out.

Cycle on the AF1 thread for like every COTM release is: excitement at the previews, a few pictures on release day, months of “who’s got these on sale” posts, concluded with, “should have doubled up at $65”

Cycle on the AF1 thread for like every COTM release is: excitement at the previews, a few pictures on release day, months of “who’s got these on sale” posts, concluded with, “should have doubled up at $65”

you aint lyin! lol

i was in that thread at the start of the year but I couldn’t keep up with all the releases lol. I like uptowns I dont buy em like that.

pro tip for those trying to cop a pair tomorrow: don’t use AMM. I’ve tried to hit on all brands and AMM has the brand recognition and gets more traffic, more bot attacks. Been able to check out on APB when AMM was a bust.

I’d try to hit on APB first, then SS, then AMM. My hunch is they produced a lot of these and with all the raffle wins and Discord still coming today, they won’t be an instant sellout tomorrow.

Y'all in here not sounding grateful. I'm happy with my one W and I put in for the raffle on AMM and APB, took Ls. Hope the 'Dusk' pair is this easy because I'm a black shoe over light colored shoe guy.
1700156279735.png

Oh, I'm VERY happy with my W. Didn't care for the extra raffle fee or the $20 shipping that'll take forever, but I'm definitely glad I hit. Won't hear me complaining (unless I'm still waiting for my pair at Christmas lol).

pro tip for those trying to cop a pair tomorrow: don’t use AMM. I’ve tried to hit on all brands and AMM has the brand recognition and gets more traffic, more bot attacks. Been able to check out on APB when AMM was a bust.

I’d try to hit on APB first, then SS, then AMM. My hunch is they produced a lot of these and with all the raffle wins and Discord still coming today, they won’t be an instant sellout tomorrow.

Don’t they all redirect to another domain anyway for the actual release? A domain that usually leaks before the shoes go live

Y'all in here not sounding grateful. I'm happy with my one W and I put in for the raffle on AMM and APB, took Ls. Hope the 'Dusk' pair is this easy because I'm a black shoe over light colored shoe guy.
1700156279735.png
Oh, I'm grateful and very happy that I managed to secure a pair of the Dawns; I've been waiting for these to release since I first saw the pictures and the Vs are in my personal Top 5 Jordans. I actually like the Dawns more than the Dusks, but that is because I'm a sucker for the color grey. But I definitely hope that I hit on a pair of Dusks as well next week.

Back
Top Bottom