A Ma Maniere AJ5 *** UPDATE *** Feds enter the chat

Dawns arrived a day early. These are definitely clean!

1700587704850.jpeg

1700587722988.jpeg

1700587745750.jpeg

1700587761720.jpeg

Damn y’all gonna get this thread locked.

I’m just over here hoping I get the sneakers haha.
I hit on dawns through the discord raffle but they haven’t shipped yet. Hope those don’t get pulled back.

Dusk is my preferred pair that I’ve wanted since the pic of James wearing them surfaced a long time back. Legit my favorite sneaker this year. Hopefully I can cop a pair.

On the recent news:

This story really is such a bummer to me. James seemed like a great dude telling great stories. Genuinely thought every collab was fantastic as well. I own 4 pairs of TWG collabs and want more (refuse to pay resell).

Reading the story I get a strong feeling that he was probably doing this less to “wash” the money and more to keep it off the books from Nike figuring out and breaching his contract. Usually people who are trying to launder money from illegal activity tend to do a better job hiding it and work harder to clean it. Not just depositing cash in the bank. That’s about the easiest way to get flagged.

If the allegations or true to me it looks like James got greedy and backdoored and tried to keep it from Nike. And that greed got him wrapped up in some big stuff

On the recent news:

This story really is such a bummer to me. James seemed like a great dude telling great stories. Genuinely thought every collab was fantastic as well. I own 4 pairs of TWG collabs and want more (refuse to pay resell).

Reading the story I get a strong feeling that he was probably doing this less to “wash” the money and more to keep it off the books from Nike figuring out and breaching his contract. Usually people who are trying to launder money from illegal activity tend to do a better job hiding it and work harder to clean it. Not just depositing cash in the bank. That’s about the easiest way to get flagged.

If the allegations or true to me it looks like James got greedy and backdoored and tried to keep it from Nike. And that greed got him wrapped up in some big stuff

FACTS!!!

Completely agree here

On the recent news:

AMM 5 resale is going to be insane now...

I'm guessing the upcoming 2024 3s and 4s are cancelled.

Assuming James is a criminal now, Nike is going to have to deal with this like Adidas dealt with Ye last year.

Reactions: mkj
Also, I thought of something else-wasn't AMM charging an anti-bot fee for transactions?

Wild if they were STILL backdooring pairs/laundering the profits and makes me wonder if federal wire fraud charges will also be brought up against them.

Dawns arrived a day early. These are definitely clean!

1700587704850.jpeg

1700587722988.jpeg

1700587745750.jpeg

1700587761720.jpeg

How’s the sizing? I went .5 size up (same as my 1s, 2s, 3s, 4s, 11s) and hope they fit my wide feet.

Still look white to me. I have not seen ANY pics show a “grey” color or grey tone. Joints look sugar white in pics to my eyes

See it’s funny because to me these were the first pics where I thought “oh I finally see the grey” lol.

I just wish they had waited a few weeks to announce these charges. Who knows how long it’ll take apb to ship my raffle w at this point smh
There's no charges as of now. They announced they are keeping $2m cash thy seized 2 years ago. The other guy was already arrested back then.

Back
Top Bottom