A Ma Maniere AJ5 *** UPDATE *** Feds enter the chat

My dawns got snatched. I am thinking by Fedex

Got the text they were delivered and went out to get them not 30 mins later and nothing was there

Fedex proof of delivery photo shows my front porch but no package is visible in the pic

A few months later and all is well. Was able to catch Dawns on an AMM restock. Hit for Dusks on the initial drop

E8C377AC-9925-41B9-97DB-06721DFEA467.jpeg

06649E68-B54A-43CA-95A4-BE581C3D714E.jpeg

Hows the comfort on them?
Not as comfortable as other 5’s. Something keeps
digging into the first knuckle on the tops of my big toes. It helps when I tie them a little tighter than normal. Keeps my foot from sliding forward.

I got an offer on tradeblock, someone wants to trade their dusk pair for amm 3s, which I have doubles of.

Not going to do it since it's essentially an all black 5

Anyone order a pair of Dawns from the AMM site recently? They have my size but should I still be worried about the delayed shipping or are they back on standard shipping procedures.

I really wanted the dusks but now I don’t care anymore. Might double back in a year and see what the price looks like

Now that I have the 1-3s and both 12s... I kinda regret not trying for either of these at retail (mainly the black pair). I think I will hold out and wait to scoop the white pair for retail, pretty sure the ship has sailed with the black pair but that's ok.

Back
Top Bottom