A Ma Maniere AJ5 *** UPDATE *** Feds enter the chat

Still undecided on which colorway. Def don’t want both unless they’re on discount. Grey looks better DS, but I think they’re gonna get real dirty looking after a few wears. That black will stay clean.

Was all in on the White.. hate that they are actually light grey.
Honestly changes nothing for me cause they look the same off white/sail color as original. I’m probably going to cop when I get the discord W but I may wait. I don’t think either of these is going above retail by Christmas

Honestly changes nothing for me cause they look the same off white/sail color as original. I’m probably going to cop when I get the discord W but I may wait. I don’t think either of these is going above retail by Christmas

How guaranteed is the discord raffle W? Interestingly enough I wasn’t in the discord when they did one of the raffles for the AMM Air Ship. I entered the raffle and typed in my discord handle. Never joined the AMM discord and still ended up getting an invoice - which would signal to me they don’t actually check if you’re in the discord.

That said, I’ve now joined the discord and entered one of the 2 min raffles. How much of a sure thing is it?

I’ve won 6 of 7 times. They did a lot of them on this release. Which means they have even more pairs than airships. Gonna be a metric **** ton and I bet eql entries are down with this extra fee, high price. Bet almost anyone who got thru on Discord gets an invoice

I’ve won 6 of 7 times. They did a lot of them on this release. Which means they have even more pairs than airships. Gonna be a metric **** ton and I bet eql entries are down with this extra fee, high price. Bet almost anyone who got thru on Discord gets an invoice

Nice. I really want these so can’t wait.

I’m not on Discord, but I really want the black pair.

Do I have a better than average chance?

…if I can make it past the airplane square.

D7E224D2-1A26-4D87-9517-4C17AD0A4F8F.gif

Are the Discord raffles all over now? I’m interested in the black pair.

Blacks are dope with the sail lace swap but i have too many black/burgundy shoes to justify paying another $260ish after all said & done

Back
Top Bottom