A Ma Maniere AJ5 *** UPDATE *** Feds enter the chat

Very interesting story here. Dude was able get his hands on a pre production sample from his friend that supposedly got them directly off of James Whittners feet. But there's no way I'd be sticking my hands in another man worn shoes..

very strange that they fixed the toe shape on the 3 and 4, but won’t do it for the 5

Very interesting story here. Dude was able get his hands on a pre production sample from his friend that supposedly got them directly off of James Whittners feet. But there's no way I'd be sticking my hands in another man worn shoes..

I’d stick my nose deep down in em and take a giant, 30-second whiff if they belonged to Channing Tatum.

3B83E935-F16C-448B-895E-EFA37A0D3C42.gif

+ $3 raffle fee :lol:
they don't have to charge us 3 bucks bc they took the time to code bot protection into the draw process. maybe James should hire a data Scientist for a weekend (about 5K) to code out a raffle system instead of sticking it to consumers.

in person raffle entered at prosper in Jersey City so if these are as abundant as folks are saying I should be good.

For the folks not feeling the toe shape, are we saying that for both pairs or just the the black pair?

Granted i've never been a stickler for shape unless it was a way to legit check or egregiously changing the silhouette. But I'm not seeing whats setting off the alarm when i look at confirmed mens sized pairs. The stock photo on the light grey pair matches the stock photo for the black pair on goat pretty well.

1699549121412.png

1699549301615.png

Also the more i see the black pair with the cream/white laces the better they look

AMM already had like 10 chances to get on the list to be invoiced for these Dawn joints. Got a feeling these are gonna be an easy cop for those interested. Hopefully the Dusk pair is an easy cop. Not a peep from them about the Dusk pair yet though and its the only one for me.

they don't have to charge us 3 bucks bc they took the time to code bot protection into the draw process. maybe James should hire a data Scientist for a weekend (about 5K) to code out a raffle system instead of sticking it to consumers.

Its not James that’s charging the fee. He outsourced raffle entry selections to a third party who in turn is maintaining a database while filtering out bot entries. Bc bot and computer technology are changing by the minute, the third party company has to keep investing resources to maintain their infrastructure and keep raffles “fair” which costs time and time is money which the cost is then passed on to the consumer like any other business.

James said in an interview after one of the collab releases that for 3-5 minutes of bot protection or cost TWG approximately $500k. So why not pay a third party a fraction of that cost per release or a lower monthly payment that makes things “fair-er” while also freeing up employees from having to manually filter through online and in-store entries m?

AMM already had like 10 chances to get on the list to be invoiced for these Dawn joints. Got a feeling these are gonna be an easy cop for those interested. Hopefully the Dusk pair is an easy cop. Not a peep from them about the Dusk pair yet though and its the only one for me.

The white joints must be hella plentiful or the demand is hella low. Like you said, TWG has posted about 10 chances for entry in the last day or so. And another one just popped up on my screen as i was writing this

The thing that irks me about the 5s shape is that not only is the toe box too boxy, but the shape of the toe cap is wrong also
It’s weird bcuz I actually like the way they’ve been doing the toeboxes of the 5. I’m usually OG everything, but to me the look is better. I don’t really like the toerand going up too much. 🤷‍♂️

It’s weird bcuz I actually like the way they’ve been doing the toeboxes of the 5. I’m usually OG everything, but to me the look is better. I don’t really like the toerand going up too much. 🤷‍♂️

I'm with you to a point. The problem is when they get too far out, it's just flat. And that's what creates the cliff look. It's almost turning into the AJ3 elephant toe cap where it's just flat on the front of the shoe.

I'm with you to a point. The problem is when they get too far out, it's just flat. And that's what creates the cliff look. It's almost turning into the AJ3 elephant toe cap where it's just flat on the front of the shoe.

yes, it's got that 3 look with where the elephant print is too high

Back
Top Bottom