A Ma Maniere AJ5 *** UPDATE *** Feds enter the chat

I'm with you to a point. The problem is when they get too far out, it's just flat. And that's what creates the cliff look. It's almost turning into the AJ3 elephant toe cap where it's just flat on the front of the shoe.
I’ll have to see these new AMM 5s when they come in.

Get behind me Satan!
tumblr_mdvfoseG9y1ry1rm7o1_400.gifv

the problem with paying a fee for the raffle and sourcing it to a 3rd party is that… EQL absolutely sucks. I’ve won wayyyyy more from botted Shopify raffles than I’ve ever won on EQL. I’ve actually never won a single EQL raffle and I’ve been entering them from the first time they started doing raffles lol. And I hate that they put that stupid message “don’t worry, with this L we’ve increased your chances in the future” . Yet I’ve entered multiple raffles for stuff that ended up not even selling out and hitting discount (multiple Salehe crocs), and yet somehow I lost :lol:

I thought I was tripping but that toecap looking kinda boxy. The OG’s have that sloped cap that stops a lil bit past the curve at the top. Looks more smooth IMO. I hope they come less 📦 when they release.
IMG_0649.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0649.jpeg
    IMG_0649.jpeg
    284.6 KB · Views: 733
With the way past AMM drops have sat, and the state of the market with 11’s dropping, Christmas shopping, etc., I’m nearly certain that these will be fairly easy to obtain.

Back
Top Bottom