A Ma Maniere AJ5 *** UPDATE *** Feds enter the chat

Same here. Had better service with Z tbh though. TWG would take forever to ship
If u call 6 months after release and cancelling you if you question it better service idk what to tell you.

I got a decent amount of **** from Zadeh during his last year of operation too, but that dude's customer service was basically non existent. He was really one of those 'trust the process' *** dudes.

The fact that James hasn't been charged and said "We have also complied with all tax obligations annually." makes me think this may not be as awful as some are thinking.

That statement says GUILTY all over it.

comes after significant cooperation and good-faith negotiations on our part.” A company doesn’t use this language unless they are guilty AND/or want a serious problem to just “go away” without anything being public knowledge. TRUST ME!

Our professional inventory management team runs a transparent process built on systems that are both legally compliant and consistent with industry standards.” They are admitting they backdoor bc of ‘industry standards’ and saying nike either knows and doesn’t care or doesn’t know and doesn’t care. As someone said earlier, call a spade ♠️ a spade ♠️

Didn’t the report say they have pics of the exchanges?
I think this will help explain what was going on.

1700583658901.png

1700583681807.png

1700583699046.png

1700583710636.png

The US/China relations has NOTHING to do with the case. $32 million to the chinese govt is nothing to them. Plus they dont want money, they want intelligence, weapons, and military secrets. Trying to entangle that aspect of the current US is laughable by James, TWG, and his lawyers

Reactions: mkj
IMG_6431.png

People been saying he been backdooring for years to maximize profits. Maybe thats why them 3s, 1s, and 4s where so limited but these 12s and 5s plentiful…mfer stopped the backdooring when the Feds watching.

This is sad because I’m a fan of James and the whole Whitaker group

People been saying he been backdooring for years to maximize profits. Maybe thats why them 3s, 1s, and 4s where so limited but these 12s and 5s plentiful…mfer stopped the backdooring when the Feds watching.

This is sad because I’m a fan of James and the whole Whitaker group

Its been shown by someone on NT, IG, or X that each release production increased in quantity by at least 10k/per

FYI: im not a lawyer but i am an avid law nerd and i know how federal law enforcement works. A complaint would NOT have been filed if the claims weren’t true and if “good faith” negotiations were conducted. James is in serious 💩 unless they have someone else take the fall so TWG can stay afloat.

Edited: changed “Jimmy” to “James”

Last edited:
FYI: im not a lawyer but i am an avid law nerd and i know how federal law enforcement works. A complaint would NOT have been filed if the claims weren’t true and if “good faith” negotiations were conducted. Jimmy is in serious 💩 unless they have someone else take the fall so TWG can stay afloat.
That’s the general consensus based on the documentation. This is quite serious.

If I recall TWG helped to set up Marcus Jordans store. They were basically given an elevated status after the fact, in fact I believe they got their collabs right after Marcus's store opened.

Marcus clearly still backdoors and gets collabs. I hope y'all got your pitchforks ready for MJs heir.

When the frozen moments “released” people were furious, but obviously Nike isn’t going to do anything to MJs son.

I don’t think this will have a big impact. Nike is in the business of making money. You really think they give a **** about backdooring?? They’ll put out some generic statement and then continue to turn a blind eye to the backdooring. At the end of the day, they’re not the ones who evaded taxes. They’re not the ones under IRS scrutiny.

They’ll go along with whatever nets them the most coins. Trust.

At the end of the day, Nike has a reputation to uphold and they’ve been under scrutiny because of how their product gets released for years. I don’t think they care about backdooring but for it to be some prominent at one of their largest partners doesn’t look good for them.

They have also been pulling in distribution and opening more stores to increase their direct sales, the tax evasion element of this situation might give them reason to speed up this initiative.

FYI: im not a lawyer but i am an avid law nerd and i know how federal law enforcement works. A complaint would NOT have been filed if the claims weren’t true and if “good faith” negotiations were conducted. Jimmy is in serious 💩 unless they have someone else take the fall so TWG can stay afloat.
The complaint wasn’t filed against him. It was just to seize the money from the hooker.

What some people miss is that civil forfeiture, especially at a federal level, is a clear cut sign that charges will be coming. This is one of those last steps in an investigation. Conduct surveillance for years between the two, then bust them and take the money when they feel satisfied they’re ready to take the next step.

Unless I’m missing something, the TWG discord has been locked. i dont have the option to post anymore. That in itself says guilty

The complaint wasn’t filed against him. It was just to seize the money from the hooker.

What some people miss is that civil forfeiture, especially at a federal level, is a clear cut sign that charges will be coming. This is one of those last steps in an investigation. Conduct surveillance for years between the two, then bust them and take the money when they feel satisfied they’re ready to take the next step.
They money was seized over 2 years ago.

I never said the complaint was against him but him and his company are caught up in it and he’s releasing im not guilty statements knowing the federal govt has evidence saying otherwise that THEY made public.

Yea that part never crossed my mind either. I guess I assumed they were invoicing it but Nike goes over books so man idk how all the paperwork works on it.

I don’t know why they don’t. Shopify allows them to invoice directly without making a listing go live. The actual criminal part of this needs to be litigated but this is something that boutiques across the board do. If you’ve got monitors, some will pick up when stock gets loaded on the back end for a specific style, even for raffles. Some shops don’t even bother loading up a full size run.

There were some sellers that got tied to Zadeh in some recent court filings on that case, I wonder if this has anything to do with them.

I never said the complaint was against him but him and his company are caught up in it and he’s releasing im not guilty statements knowing the federal govt has evidence saying otherwise that THEY made public.
I wasn't disagreeing with you man, I was just saying this is what happens at the end of cases even when it's indirect. Stuff slips out in order to move forward, but they weren't trying to drop the hammer on him yet. I'd give it 2-3 weeks before he's charged but I imagine it's happening given the details of the forfeiture complaint.

What struck me about the response was ZERO MENTION of being out $32M in cash. If I was innocent and my career and company were on the line, you better believe I'm demanding every cent back from the corrupt mfs who stole it!

Unless I’m missing something, the TWG discord has been locked. i dont have the option to post anymore. That in itself says guilty

oh wow, yeah it's locked. not sure that says "guilty", more cover your *** kinda stuff. But still... wonder what will happen to discord raffles for dusk (if it's not cancelled outright).

Part of me thinks they're going to want to sell these asap so they're not stuck with inventory for months and months if not a year or more while stuff is worked out.

The other part thinks that Nike controls it and might say "shut it all down, don't ship out a pair."

oh wow, yeah it's locked. not sure that says "guilty", more cover your *** kinda stuff. But still... wonder what will happen to discord raffles for dusk (if it's not cancelled outright).

Part of me thinks they're going to want to sell these asap so they're not stuck with inventory for months and months if not a year or more while stuff is worked out.

The other part thinks that Nike controls it and might say "shut it all down, don't ship out a pair."

The current release will go on as planned. The USG is only concerned about the money going to China and the unpaid taxes, which i doubt is relevant to this release. Also, if the USG suspected any current stock going overseas or anything like that, they would have seized it and shut down all operations until a full , thorough investigation took place..(ie similar to what they did with Zadeh)

Back
Top Bottom