A Ma Maniere AJ5 *** UPDATE *** Feds enter the chat

Why would nike make a move until the feds actually filed charges?
Everyone is innocent till proven guilty and there's money to be made for them.
But now I am sure they will pivot to the next thing.

I mean it’s highly substantiated the selling in violation of his contract took place for years. His statement didn’t even seem to deny it. I’ve seen a lot of “Nike knew what was up” which may be true but charges don’t need to be filed to see the optics of collaborating with a company under federal investigation that can’t even follow your vendor contract is… not a good look.

Because releases are produced months out-look at what happened with Adidas and Ye last year and that was FAR more production of pairs than any AMM collab. I’m sure Nike/JB will pause production on the later AMM releases since shareholders will no doubt want to distance themselves at least until the smoke clears (or doesn’t and they just end the collab permanently). Look at Disney/Marvel Studios and Jonathan Majors-they poured billions into MCU production but it’s been somewhat derailed currently because of the charges he is facing.

I mean it’s highly substantiated the selling in violation of his contract took place for years. His statement didn’t even seem to deny it. I’ve seen a lot of “Nike knew what was up” which may be true but charges don’t need to be filed to see the optics of collaborating with a company under federal investigation that can’t even follow your vendor contract is… not a good look.
Yep, also potential federal wire fraud charges for those anti bot/“fare sale” charges AMM was charging us meanwhile pairs were being backdoored to Chinese resellers.

All signs point to Nike/JB dropping the JW Group like a hot plate.

Yep, also potential federal wire fraud charges for those anti bot/“fare sale” charges AMM was charging us meanwhile pairs were being backdoored to Chinese resellers.

All signs point to Nike/JB dropping the JW Group like a hot plate.
There's literally no signs other than what you've made up in your head.

and LOL at wire fraud charges for anti-bot charges my lord man

So they were watching the Chinese, who lead them to AMM?

THEN

Due to James’ background, feds got a hard on and now want him as well?

So they were watching the Chinese, who lead them to AMM?

THEN

Due to James’ background, feds got a hard on and now want him as well?
There's nothing to indicate James is being charged. The money was seized 2 years ago. Someone was arrested 2 years ago. Today they filed a complaint saying why they'd keep the money they seized 2 years ago. You'd think James would have been charged by now if he was going to be but you never know with feds. Guess we'll see.

Next one up is Marcus and Trophy Room.

Not gonna lie, wish it would’ve been Marcus instead of James after he backdoored the 1 and kept lying about it. Wish someone would’ve punched him in his ugly mug.
Salt-shade GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

1700606227519.gif

Replies going crazy

I got my tracking earlier today from the discord raffle on the Dusk pair.

You got tracking for a Discord raffle on the Dusk pair? I haven't seen anything else about Discord raffles going out for the Dusk pair and you already got shipping? You gotta be talking about the Dawn or the EQL raffle, right? I would assume that, barring any delays having to do with this investigation funny business, we'll hopefully see Discord invoices going out Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday. Discord invoices went out last Thursday for the Dawn pair.

Looks like I won Dusk Paris also and for the same size. Let’s hope he’s not an along in cash to help with his defense team and we don’t get our shoes!

Nothing in my inbox yet for AMM EQL raffle on dusk… but I’m watching like a hawk. My backup is the discord raffle and… well… we’ll see lol.

Back
Top Bottom