A Ma Maniere AJ5 *** UPDATE *** Feds enter the chat

I think we're all spoiled by Nike's lighting fast shipping.... Let's just realize that Nike has a massive warehouse and a team built around just printing labels, packaging, and shipping. 18 foot trailers backed up to warehouse docks waiting to be loaded... Most small boutiques that have an sb releases are limited runs...

Despite all of the hoopla surrounding A Ma, they have pairs that a GR would have...
Nah they just under hire and their employees waste hours a week on shipping cause they have no processes. Why would this order take 13 business days to ship and look like a 3rd grader packaged it? They earn all the bad reviews of their overpriced shipping.

IMG_6745.jpeg

Nah they just under hire and their employees waste hours a week on shipping cause they have no processes. Why would this order take 13 business days to ship and look like a 3rd grader packaged it? The earn all the bad reviews of their overpriced shipping.

IMG_6745.jpeg
Forgot to mention about thier process too. They have to know when such massive releases come there way, preparation is key...

Some of these boutiques aren’t shipping from in house. They actually have their own warehouse. AMM has their own warehouse.

No one ruined anything. They just don’t communicate and took thanksgiving off.

“Please note that we will begin packing and shipping orders after the official launch. Invoice must be paid by 6:00pm EST Saturday, November 25rd. Receiving an invoice does not automatically reserve items. Please note that shipping may take up to 5-15 business days.”
No one can convince me that people on discord didn’t ruin invoices going out. This was the first time things didn’t go the way the other discord raffles were handled.

No one can convince me that people on discord didn’t ruin invoices going out. This was the first time things didn’t go the way the other discord raffles were handled.
Nah it’s not the first one at all. People just only come for Jordans. The NB 9060 collab no one won. Or a couple people did, but shockingly few. Same thing where unlike most there was only a small number of winners and everyone was surprised no one posted wins and the communication was AWOL. People didn’t think they’d gone out.

People are posting their invoices for this one now. Go to the social status channel. They posted you had to pay them today, then 20 min later said it was done and they would be sending new invoices out today. Now people are getting emails and posting them in fit check.

You really think they’d come up with fake reasons rather than just announce they’re canceling the discord draw?

Do people on this thread buy things from other small retailers? $20 is a bit on the high side, but not completely out of line if you don’t have a massive contract with FedEx or UPS. Last year I spent $70 shipping Christmas gifts from Texas to Md because my parents insist on having their grandson open his gifts in front of them.

Along those lines 5-15 days is on the longer side, but I’ve definitely waited 5-10 business days for collectible books or records or other things to ship to me.

At the end of the day, I’ve copped retail on the 3, 1, and 2 as well as the AF1. I had a meeting conflict with the 4 release and I ended up getting the 12 under retail after I forgot about it’s release day.

If you told me I could guarantee a cop rate of 80% at retail for all SNKRS releases, but my shipping would be $20 and I’d have to wait an extra couple of weeks, I’d gladly make that trade.

I can’t wrap my head around how a company whose only job is to ship shoes can take 15 business days to ship! That’s the baffling part. If I was that bad at my job I wouldn’t have one. Still waiting for an order from SS placed over a week before Dawns. They just suck at what they do
Earlier this week you said Nike was shipping all AMM pairs, now you're holding AMM accountable. Which is it?

Got my dawn pair in today. These are indeed a slight touch of grey in person but they are super clean and the details are amazing. Def one of those "better in person" shoes.

I sized .5 down, I only put one shoe on but they're a perfect fit for me. Slightly annoyed I missed out on dusk but I'm sure I can get em down the line.

Back
Top Bottom