A Ma Maniere AJ5 *** UPDATE *** Feds enter the chat

some people are just impatient or illiterate.. or both.

Mom: We can eat when this turkey is done, it takes 3 hours to cook.
*20 mins later
You: wow, no updates? its ridiculous

IMG_0037.jpeg

The price of shipping doesn't dictate how fast you get your package!
It’s purely an extra money grab plain and simple. But you know what that’s fine cause I was able to cop both pairs.

The thing annoy about it is not the length of time for it to depart but, if you’re gonna charge me $20 for shipping it better be 2 day shipping once in the hands of the shipper.

after all is said and done I’m good to move on from this release. I think both pairs are dope but the dawns were always the pair at the top of the list. Glad that they are the ones with the availability. Dusks would have been nice not a must have if you’re paying over retail.

the dawn are at retail now and they haven’t even dropped on snkrs yet. they will be below retail. the dusk will follow suit although the web drop was botted heavy.

the dawn are at retail now and they haven’t even dropped on snkrs yet. they will be below retail. the dusk will follow suit although the web drop was botted heavy.
it’s super goofy you are wanting these shoes to have high resale value
I don't care either way, doesnt affect me at all. I just just like laughing at you speaking in absolutes on subjects you literally have no clue on. It's so funny that you got your feeling hurt by a store and have held a grudge for like 3 years. It's sad and weird, it's just shoes man.

The market for shoes in general is just down overall. I think the dusks will drop a bit but won't be as low as the dawns since there was a wider release. Just wait for people to get their credit card bills in. They'll prob be at their lowest after xmas.

Back
Top Bottom