A Patent for a new form of advertising

That'd make me lose my mind!

Thankfully I dont have television. Just watch the walking dead. :smokin

I hope this never comes out,

Besides sports, I DVR everything and watch it the next day. Commercials don't effect me.

Its gonna be like internet ad where we have to wait to end the commercial, except we'll look like ***** calling out random product names.

Right now I dvr everything so I don't see any commercials, but if this started I would seriously cancel cable if they made us start yelling out their brand names. I don't need to watch tv that bad plus that seems like we're their b's making us say that crap... maybe it's just me.

Seems like an intrusion to me, next step will be someone watching us telling us to watch it.

Last edited:
Do you have to stand up with your arms in the air to say "McDonald's" as shown in the patent diagram? It'd make sense if the commercial was for Axe or Degree.

Can someone explain? I can't see the pic on my phone.

Step 1: Watch violent television program.
Step 2: McDonald's commercial comes on, giant Big Mac instructs you to "say 'McDonald's' to end commercial."
Step 3: Stand up, raise your arms in the air and say "McDonald's!"
Step 4: Sit down, resume watching violent television program.

Last edited:
This would actually work for me. Whenever those Wendy commercials with that smarmy redhead come on I always scream "**** Wendy's!"

Last edited:
sometimes you can get so advanced you revert back to primitive thoughts, this my good sir's is advanced stupidity

Step 1: Watch violent television program.
Step 2: McDonald's commercial comes on, giant Big Mac instructs you to "say 'McDonald's' to end commercial."
Step 3: Stand up, raise your arms in the air and say "McDonald's!"
Step 4: Sit down, resume watching violent television program.

Seriously? :lol:
Dumbest thing ever.

Back
Top Bottom