A question for the guys

girly girls that wear proper outfits that keep other men staring. i like making other people jealous

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by Alchemiss

I kinda wondered this for one reason: sometimes when I go out (esp when I had shorter hair) my sexuality is pretty obvious.. Def more tom boy than anything.. And dudes still go hard to holla.. I don't get that? Somebody enlighten me
i dunno... if you're cute it doesn't matter, dudes will holla regardless

I'm definitely not a straight up tomboy. I dress up on occasion, it's just not my thing. I would rather sit at home watching basketball or footballthan hanging out with girls. I love playing sports/football, but in no way do I look like a guy. I've got too big of boobs for all that.
laugh.gif

Thanks for the answers, I was just curious.

If we're talking about tomboy-like females like what Megan Fox claims to be, then I choose her
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by ShotgunGirl76

I'm definitely not a straight up tomboy. I dress up on occasion, it's just not my thing. I would rather sit at home watching basketball or football than hanging out with girls. I love playing sports/football, but in no way do I look like a guy. I've got too big of boobs for all that.
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
how gay can you get? what kind of dude poses as a female on a messageboard? whoever you are, and i'm guessing you are an existing maleposter on NT, you are clearly trying to get dudes to beast on you and its sad.

"I would rather watch basketball or football than hang out with girls."
"I love playing sports."
"I have big boobs."

uh huh... riiiight. those are exact things a GUY would want their ideal females to say, written from a male perspective. you are a guy.

whoever you are, you are really sad...
smh.gif

girlie girls. and its not bad that youre tom boyish but 95% of guys prefer girly girls even though i wouldnt mind playin sports wit a girl.

I'm definitely not a straight up tomboy. I dress up on occasion, it's just not my thing. I would rather sit at home watching basketball or football than hanging out with girls. I love playing sports/football, but in no way do I look like a guy. I've got too big of boobs for all that.
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
how gay can you get? what kind of dude poses as a female on a messageboard? whoever you are, and i'm guessing you are an existing male poster on NT, you are clearly trying to get dudes to beast on you and its sad.

"I love playing sports."
"I have big boobs."

uh huh... riiiight. those are exact things a GUY would want their ideal females to say, written from a male perspective. you are a guy.

smh.gif
Got em
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
how gay can you get? what kind of dude poses as a female on a messageboard? whoever you are, and i'm guessing you are an existing male poster on NT, you are clearly trying to get dudes to beast on you and its sad.

"I love playing sports."
"I have big boobs."

smh.gif
preach.jpg

I'm a tomyboy. Always have been, always will be. Don't get me wrong, I love clothes, shoes, makeup all that jazz. You won't catch me screaming atthe sight of a spider, I've had snakes for pets and I'm not worried about breaking a nail.

I'd rather play video games than watch the hills and I love football. But I'm a sucker for fashion magazines. You won't catch me in a dress though.

I don't have a set of girls though
frown.gif
I kind of wish I had more girlfriends but I'm pretty much a loner anyways

Both. My girl grew up a tom boy but turned out to be one hell of a woman. She can rock the sneaker head/hypebeast look or throw on the heels. Whatever thesituation calls for

Originally Posted by Nawth21

I'm a tomyboy. Always have been, always will be. Don't get me wrong, I love clothes, shoes, makeup all that jazz. You won't catch me screaming at the sight of a spider, I've had snakes for pets and I'm not worried about breaking a nail.

I'd rather play video games than watch the hills and I love football. But I'm a sucker for fashion magazines. You won't catch me in a dress though.

I don't have a set of girls though
frown.gif
I kind of wish I had more girlfriends but I'm pretty much a loner anyways
i think we're the same person, nawth . . . except i hate breaking nails
ohwell.gif

to the op (if you're really a female), i've found that men want a balance of the two but would take the girly girl over the tomboy if its a choicebetween two extremes. like some of the fellas have said - if you're going to be with a tomboy, why not just hang with the guys?

Since im a dude...Girly girl. i love feminine girls. but she gotta have some tom boy qualitys.

the yin and the yang ppl

Back
Top Bottom