A question to my NT brethren who have sweating problems...

Wear breathable materials. I use woman's deodorant. From what I read and can remember, the aluminum is so high in men's deodorant that you build a tolerance. Then then the deodorant cannot fight the sweat any longer.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Certain-Dri at night... I don't use it everyday because it burns like hell
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Then I use Mitchum and then sprinkle/rub in some Pinaud Clubman talc and that keeps me as dry as possible.

co-sign. I've also had a prescription deodorant similar to certain-dri called drysol but that burns like crazy/irritated my skin.
certain-dri at night

mitchum in the morning and you should be good

also, don't OVERUSE the anti-perspirant, I feel like when I was younger I made that mistake and it made me sweat more. 

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Certain-Dri at night... I don't use it everyday because it burns like hell
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Then I use Mitchum and then sprinkle/rub in some Pinaud Clubman talc and that keeps me as dry as possible.

co-sign. I've also had a prescription deodorant similar to certain-dri called drysol but that burns like crazy/irritated my skin.
certain-dri at night

mitchum in the morning and you should be good

also, don't OVERUSE the anti-perspirant, I feel like when I was younger I made that mistake and it made me sweat more. 

just copped some Certain Dri from Walgreens(i live walking distance from one) will use tonight and see what happens.

Also can i use my regular deodorant in the morning? I have some arm and hammer powder fresh antiperspirant that i use on a daily basis

just copped some Certain Dri from Walgreens(i live walking distance from one) will use tonight and see what happens.

Also can i use my regular deodorant in the morning? I have some arm and hammer powder fresh antiperspirant that i use on a daily basis

lmk how it goes, try taking cold showers and drinking cold water...try to keep your body cool

lmk how it goes, try taking cold showers and drinking cold water...try to keep your body cool

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Certain Dri makes a deodorant to use in the morning too.

Certain Dri makes a deodorant to use in the morning too.

Ideally the Certain-Dri will be powerful enough that you won't need another anti-perspirant, so you could just go with a regular deodorant if you want.

Ideally the Certain-Dri will be powerful enough that you won't need another anti-perspirant, so you could just go with a regular deodorant if you want.

^aight man thanks for the advice, yall dudes dont know how long i been suffering from these pit stains man. I literally be outside for like 5 minutes and be drenched smh

^aight man thanks for the advice, yall dudes dont know how long i been suffering from these pit stains man. I literally be outside for like 5 minutes and be drenched smh

I also wear full undershirts, rather than wifebeaters, that could help as well.

I also wear full undershirts, rather than wifebeaters, that could help as well.

Certain Dri will take a day or two to really start being effective but is the best if you want to avoid the constant underarm wetness

Certain Dri will take a day or two to really start being effective but is the best if you want to avoid the constant underarm wetness

Back
Top Bottom