A question to my NT brethren who have sweating problems...

i dont have a sweating problem upper body wise...

but my @ss stays sweating man
eyes.gif

i just pull the old house my pants when i sit, so it doesnt sweat throught my pants trick -
frown.gif

eyes.gif

i just pull the old house my pants when i sit, so it doesnt sweat throught my pants trick -
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Ideally the Certain-Dri will be powerful enough that you won't need another anti-perspirant, so you could just go with a regular deodorant if you want.
i was asking that because i dont know if the C-Dri has a good smell and was gonna use the other one to add that factor

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Ideally the Certain-Dri will be powerful enough that you won't need another anti-perspirant, so you could just go with a regular deodorant if you want.
i was asking that because i dont know if the C-Dri has a good smell and was gonna use the other one to add that factor

Originally Posted by Dakingii

^aight man thanks for the advice, yall dudes dont know how long i been suffering from these pit stains man. I literally be outside for like 5 minutes and be drenched smh

I feel you; I'm not the self-conscious type, but pit stains makes me self conscious as no other.

Originally Posted by Dakingii

^aight man thanks for the advice, yall dudes dont know how long i been suffering from these pit stains man. I literally be outside for like 5 minutes and be drenched smh

I feel you; I'm not the self-conscious type, but pit stains makes me self conscious as no other.

I'm a sweaty pig all year round. In the summer the heat gets to me, and in the winter the layers do me in. Fall/Spring aren't too bad, but I'm still susceptible. My armpits actually don't get too bad, it's the rest of my body and face. I even wake up damp.

I use whatever I get from Costco, some Right Guard thing I think. Nothing is going to slow me down, so I just use whatever smells the best and is not too expensive.

May try putting it on at night too, but don't want it all over my sheets either.

I'm a sweaty pig all year round. In the summer the heat gets to me, and in the winter the layers do me in. Fall/Spring aren't too bad, but I'm still susceptible. My armpits actually don't get too bad, it's the rest of my body and face. I even wake up damp.

I use whatever I get from Costco, some Right Guard thing I think. Nothing is going to slow me down, so I just use whatever smells the best and is not too expensive.

May try putting it on at night too, but don't want it all over my sheets either.

Originally Posted by bwood056

eyes.gif

frown.gif

31bxwNnkCpL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
Or if you got a Wal Mart, the Wal Mart brand blue one is good too. Sprinkle some on the nads too

eyes.gif

frown.gif

Or if you got a Wal Mart, the Wal Mart brand blue one is good too. Sprinkle some on the nads too

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

eyes.gif

frown.gif

i pull this same trick, one of my exes used to tell me i was gay for puttin baby powder on my @#$ & sack

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

eyes.gif

frown.gif

i pull this same trick, one of my exes used to tell me i was gay for puttin baby powder on my @#$ & sack

UPDATE: everything has been going good with the Clear Dri, Ive only used it for 2 days and there is a noticeable difference, would recommend.

UPDATE: everything has been going good with the Clear Dri, Ive only used it for 2 days and there is a noticeable difference, would recommend.

add_1_1208859961.jpg

I use this, and I swear you won't have any problems. But put a wife beater or a shirt under what you plan on wearing cause that powder is gonna destroy your shirt otherwise

Back
Top Bottom