A question to my NT brethren who have sweating problems...

add_1_1208859961.jpg

I use this, and I swear you won't have any problems. But put a wife beater or a shirt under what you plan on wearing cause that powder is gonna destroy your shirt otherwise

dunno about the baby powder.. but just stay hydrated.

I sweat like a @#$! Sometimes I'll take washroom breaks just to dry myself off so I do't get any sweat spots.. SMH
skinny and sweat FTL.

dunno about the baby powder.. but just stay hydrated.

I sweat like a @#$! Sometimes I'll take washroom breaks just to dry myself off so I do't get any sweat spots.. SMH
skinny and sweat FTL.

i don't get the pit stains too much. i gotta worry about temples, lower back and %*@@!%% sweating it up on a summer day. other than that im good.

i don't get the pit stains too much. i gotta worry about temples, lower back and %*@@!%% sweating it up on a summer day. other than that im good.

start by getting the "clinical" grade more expensive ones in the stores...then if those dont work you can go to your doctor and get prescription grade anti-p

everyone is different so somebody saying this particular type worked perfect for them doesnt really mean much to the next person

i'm more worried about staining my shirts than sweat...starting to get me
mad.gif

start by getting the "clinical" grade more expensive ones in the stores...then if those dont work you can go to your doctor and get prescription grade anti-p

everyone is different so somebody saying this particular type worked perfect for them doesnt really mean much to the next person

i'm more worried about staining my shirts than sweat...starting to get me
mad.gif

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

Wear breathable materials. I use woman's deodorant. From what I read and can remember, the aluminum is so high in men's deodorant that you build a tolerance. Then then the deodorant cannot fight the sweat any longer.
I started using woman's deodorant once and was talking to my friend who's a girl about how it actually works better and she was like "NO. WAY. I use men's deodorant because I think it works better!" I was
roll.gif
But yo this is true. Just switch the gender up if all else fails.
roll.gif
This is apparently true. I know a bunch of girls who played sports who swear by mens deodorant then seems like most guys on here say use womens deodorant lol

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

Wear breathable materials. I use woman's deodorant. From what I read and can remember, the aluminum is so high in men's deodorant that you build a tolerance. Then then the deodorant cannot fight the sweat any longer.
I started using woman's deodorant once and was talking to my friend who's a girl about how it actually works better and she was like "NO. WAY. I use men's deodorant because I think it works better!" I was
roll.gif
But yo this is true. Just switch the gender up if all else fails.
roll.gif
This is apparently true. I know a bunch of girls who played sports who swear by mens deodorant then seems like most guys on here say use womens deodorant lol

Mitchum is for sweaty dudes. nh

Btw you dudes kill me with this women deodorant.  Why not just rock deodorant for men?  I will sometimes use secret if i run out of irish spring speed stick or old spice...but i'm not out there copping it.  Powder fresh is for girls.  You dudes just like the scent, it works no better than any other antiperspirant.

what makes you think men's work better on girls and girls work better on men? the scientists who make deodorant effective just had it wrong this whole time? Dumb logic if you ask me.

Btw you dudes kill me with this women deodorant.  Why not just rock deodorant for men?  I will sometimes use secret if i run out of irish spring speed stick or old spice...but i'm not out there copping it.  Powder fresh is for girls.  You dudes just like the scent, it works no better than any other antiperspirant.

what makes you think men's work better on girls and girls work better on men? the scientists who make deodorant effective just had it wrong this whole time? Dumb logic if you ask me.

Originally Posted by IamMD

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 There right though, Idk why but Secret which is a females deodorant works better especially when you start sweating heavy.

Originally Posted by IamMD

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 There right though, Idk why but Secret which is a females deodorant works better especially when you start sweating heavy.

Secret powder fresh is the @%*. Whenver i'm out I go straight to moms room. I've never thought about buying it from the store tho
laugh.gif

Secret powder fresh is the @%*. Whenver i'm out I go straight to moms room. I've never thought about buying it from the store tho
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom