A QUICK QUESTION REGARDING THESE AIR MAX LIGHT'S(PIC)

Originally Posted by EdEdEdEdEd

do your research.holla

you should follow your own advice homie cause these aint OGs
stop trying to rob your friend and pay up the $20 spot.
you have no idea what your talking about when it comes to shoes so stop fronting like you do.
laugh.gif

LOL, GOOD OL' NIKETALK.GOTTA LUV IT!!,LOL. HOLLA... CED B.

Dude, you should just really stop sayin we should do our "research" and just post the info that you found

Originally Posted by L7OSER

y is this still open?

MY POINT EXACTLY,FAM.IM DONE WITH IT. BUT ON ANOTHER NOTE, HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE ON NT! HOLLA... CED B.

Originally Posted by EdEdEdEdEd

people like you shouldn't be allowed to have friends

THIS COMMENT IS NOT EVEN WORTH ENTERTAINING OR A RESPONSE. HAPPY NEW YEAR,HOMIE. HOLLA... CED B.

if you're claiming this is an og colorway that you saw in the team amfam thread, why is it that you've had countless team amfam members come in hereand tell you otherwise? im sure all of them wouldve seen that pic of the og pair multiple times man.

no,i didnt see it in the amfam thread.i never said i saw it in the amfam thread. to be honest,i never been to the amfam thread or the showcase forum until likea few days ago. it was in the nike retro forum about a year and a half ago before any air max lights were retroed. it was one of those threads letting us knowthey were coming back out. and inside of the thread,some guy had a pic of the OG's in the EXACT same colorway. i mean it was exact to a TEE,lol.and theywerent retros,because the midsoles were yellowed with age. if i had never seen this with my own eyes,i wouldn't dispute the issue.man, i hate that themoderators dont keep threads from that far back....but trust me,these are definitely 100% an OG colorway.and like half the people that were disagreeing with meare in their late teens to early 20's,so they're not even old enough to remember what colors were originally released.and everyone's asking me toprove that they are OG's,but i can easily turn it around and ask for proof that they are NOT OG's,ya feel me? i never meant for this thread to go thislong,and if i offended any of the so called "AM GURUS", i appologize. but i encourage u to do your due diligence,and u will indeed find that thesewere an OG colorway. "OG",meaning originally released in '89.

then to say that they are not OG's because "they have similar colorblocking to the rest of the non-OG air max lights" or "they came out withthe lime green tech challenge 3's(which are also OG's)",is not even a true basis for an argument. nike has historically brought out retro"packs",with different retro models in the same color scheme. but thats like saying the upcoming "fresh water" air max 95's arentOG's because they are coming out with the "blk/white/fresh water/red" air max griffey retros .so unless u r 100% POSITIVE that these are not anOG colorway,dont bash me without doing your research. there is no way this thread should be this long. this is SO last year,lol!(literally,lol). the bet isover,i won a crisp $20,of which i just pruchased these OG air max lights we were arguing over,lol. but if u are a true AM head,i advise u to scoop these up aswell before they are all gone,and u realize that these were indeed an OG colorway. holla...

ced b.

no,i didnt see it in the amfam thread.i never said i saw it in the amfam thread. to be honest,i never been to the amfam thread or the showcase forum until like a few days ago. it was in the nike retro forum about a year and a half ago before any air max lights were retroed. it was one of those threads letting us know they were coming back out. and inside of the thread,some guy had a pic of the OG's in the EXACT same colorway. i mean it was exact to a TEE,lol.and they werent retros,because the midsoles were yellowed with age. if i had never seen this with my own eyes,i wouldn't dispute the issue.man, i hate that the moderators dont keep threads from that far back....but trust me,these are definitely 100% an OG colorway.and like half the people that were disagreeing with me are in their late teens to early 20's,so they're not even old enough to remember what colors were originally released.and everyone's asking me to prove that they are OG's,but i can easily turn it around and ask for proof that they are NOT OG's,ya feel me? i never meant for this thread to go this long,and if i offended any of the so called "AM GURUS", i appologize. but i encourage u to do your due diligence,and u will indeed find that these were an OG colorway. "OG",meaning originally released in '89.

then to say that they not OG's because "they have similar colorblocking to the rest of the non-OG air max lights" or "they came out with the lime green tech challenge 3's(which are also OG's)",is not even a true basis for an argument. nike has historically brought out retro "packs",with different retro models in the same color scheme. but thats like saying the upcoming "fresh water" air max 95's arent OG's because they are coming out with the "blk/white/fresh water/red" air max griffey retros .so unless u r 100% POSITIVE that these are not an OG colorway,dont bash me without doing your research. there is no way this thread should be this long. this is SO last year,lol!(literally,lol). the bet is over,i won a crisp $20,of which i just pruchased these OG air max lights we were arguing over,lol. but if u are a true AM head,i advise u to scoop these up as well before they are all gone,and u realize that these were indeed an OG colorway. holla...

THIS COMMENT IS NOT EVEN WORTH ENTERTAINING OR A RESPONSE

first i really don't see why you're making insolent comments about the "world famous" am fam. you might be very knowledgable when it comesdown to jordan V and stuff but that doesn't count for air max, that's for sure. and trust me there are many people in this group of air max collectorswith great knowledge based on facts and not pure intuition

second ... i'm 30 years old, i own about 90+ pairs of air max with true OG's and OG colorways and as european i've been followingair maxes much longer as the am hype on NT exists. i hope with this i'm qualified to give my opinion on this ... since you wereasking for a answer

you claim that you have done your research please share the results with us. i know you claim that you have seen a OG pair of air max light in this colorway ona picture. well i'd say either post them up so we can judge for our self or believe what the majority of the people in here is trying to tell you

consider the combination of colors on the true OG am light. lets take three of the classic OG colorways as example. i'm sure you know that when these shoeswere released originally back in 1988 rumors say it was supposed to be called air max II in the beginning. indeed as you can see from the design it's somesort of development from the air max 1 we all know more or less very well. in that time these shoes were build and engineered as real running shoes. beside thetechnology they were all also sharing a common color schema. basically a white based shoe with back mudguard and grey side panel. in addition to that they hada more or less classic accent colorway (teal, dark obsidian, red). lets see some example:

48whqjc.jpg

29cnaqc.jpg

nikeairmaxlightjdln9.jpg

the point i'm trying to make here is don't you find it a little weird that all of the real and known OG's all share a very verysimilar colorway schema were your shoes DOES NO FIT AT ALL (to use your caps lock language). or are you trying to tell us that there was one black based shoereleased back in 1988 together with all the other white based ones supposed to be successful on the running shoe market ???

when the teal and the dark obsidian retro were released (i'm sure you knwo that) they were not released as GR but as QS (quickstrike). means you could notjust simply order them at any online store or walk into FL or something like that. same for the red ones which were a UK (jd sports, size? ... exclusive). onthe other hand all the black based atc like retros where all over ebay, pys.com, many other online stores and sales rack. that's why many people were ableto pick up their pairs for cheap. don't you find it a littel bit too much of a coincidence that all of the real OG colorways were somewhat limited and thenon OG colorways were widely available?

in addition i took the effort to speak to two of my friends both very much knowledagble in the filed of air max. and both said clearly that all the atc amlight colorways are not OG ... no doubt about that.

to be honest: beside my certainty as a air max collector i don't have any bulletproof fact that these are not OG's. the only real fact i could think ofis a catalog pic back from 1988 with all the og colorways on it. unfortunately i have such pics for other model like the am90, the am94 and so on ... but notthe air max light
but what i have is a lot of evidence which tells me that they are not OG in any possible way. and in my book hard evidence still counts much more than some guyon a message board who claims that he thinks he has seen some day some sort of picture with a potential OG colorway air max light just because it had a solethat looked somehow yellowed by age. you can't be serious with that mate ...
and i have a whole buch of very trustful air max collectors saying the very same thing ... not OG

post you question on http://www.crookedtongues.com/ in the forum and you will have a bunch of 45 year old peoplepossible present at the relead day of the OG's telling you the same. but i'm sure you will come up with some "do your research" as well ...

bottom line : not OG !

P.S: ohhh and just because you did a search on ebay for "air max light + OG" and they came up as result don't mean that this is a OG colorway

to be honest: beside my certainty as a air max collector i don't have any bulletproof fact that these are not OG's.

ENOUGH SAID.HOLLA...

CED B.

P.S. BY THE WAY,IM 30 YEARS OLD AS WELL,AND HAVE BEEN COLLECTING AIR MAXES(OG'S),AS WELL AS JORDANS(OG'S),AND NIKE CLASSICS FOR JUST AS LONG OVER HEREIN THE STATES,HOMIE. SO THAT THESIS DOESNT IMPRESS ME . BUT THANKS FOR YOUR INPUT ANYWAY.

thirty years old, and it looks like you still know nothing about punctuation.

enough said; holla...

Originally Posted by r3k4hsttub

thirty years old, and it looks like you still know nothing about punctuation.

enough said; holla...

LOL.FUNNY GUY. THAT'S GOLDEN....BUT IF U R GONNA CORRECT ME,U YOURSELF SHOULD AT LEAST BE CORRECT. IN GRAMMAR, A PERIOD SIGNIFIES THE END OF A STATEMENT.AND SINCE WHEN HAS NIKETALK BEEN FULL OF SO MANY "WISE GUYS"? WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO RESPECTFULLY DISAGREEING?I SWEAR,SOME OF U GUYS SHOULD REALLY BECOMEDIANS,BECAUSE U R DEFINITELY SOME HILARIOUS CATS,LOL. HOLLA... CED B.

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

yo dead it fam they are not OGs just go to sleep

HOMIE,IM STILL SURPRISED THIS THREAD IS STILL INTRIGUING SO MANY FOLKS ON HERE. I MEAN,THIS SHOULDA BEEN DEAD A LONG TIME AGO.IM ENTITLED TO MY OPINION,AS ISEVERYONE ELSE ON NT. IT JUST SEEMS AS IF WE ARE AT AN IMPASSE WITH THIS DISCUSSION,BECAUSE WE ARE ALL DISAGREEING.SO I SAY LETS JUST AGREE TO DISAGREE,BECAUSEU GUYS BELIEVE WHAT U BELIEVE,AND IM STEADFAST IN MY KNOWLEDGE THAT THEY ARE INDEED OG'S. AND I CAN RESPECT THAT. HOLLA... CED B.

laugh.gif
you're right, this thread should've been dead when you took the L and paid your homie his $20 back

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

laugh.gif
you're right, this thread should've been dead when you took the L and paid your homie his $20 back

LOL. SO CONTINUES THE COMEDY...GOTTA LUV IT! LOL. EVERYBODY,LETS GIVE IT UP FOR eeBS7eez!!!!! *crowd applauds* HOLLA... CED B. CED B.

Originally Posted by cedb713

HOMIE

ohhh you can be sure i'm not your homie ...

live you life full of ignorance and pseudo knowledge. i was just trying to help out here. but well a dozen of people gave you the same answer and you'restill denying it. now to me THAT is pure comedy

but you're right in one point. why even bother about this thread ... HOLLA

laugh.gif
This guy refuses to take a hint.

Whatever, man...keep thinking you're right even if no one agrees with you.

Originally Posted by silversurfer5400

Originally Posted by cedb713

HOMIE

ohhh you can be sure i'm not your homie ...

live you life full of ignorance and pseudo knowledge. i was just trying to help out here. but well a dozen of people gave you the same answer and you're still denying it. now to me THAT is pure comedy

but you're right in one point. why even bother about this thread ... HOLLA

OK. THANKS,TIBOR. LOL! HOLLA... CED B.

Back
Top Bottom