A QUICK QUESTION REGARDING THESE AIR MAX LIGHT'S(PIC)

its funny how your saying to prove that something dosnt exist.
think about what your asking.

"Bright Cactus" Pack

nike-bright-cactus-pack.jpg

http://hypebeast.com/2007.../nike-bright-cactus-pack/

catalog pic:

airmaxlightcataloguo3.jpg

airmaxlightadvertisemenia4.jpg

no word about these being a OG colorway:

http://www.sneakerfreaker...eases/Nike-Air-Max-Light/

that's it from my end ... LOL; HOLLA

Tibor don't even waste anymore breathe on this cheeseball!!! See you in the fam...

KARL.... Please chime in!!!!!!

/thread.

Calling me out for being 20 years old? Like age has something to do with knowledge? Age has nothing to do with shoe knowledge, as was proven in this thread.

You asked for an answer, I gave you one that I knew was the right answer. But you claim we are all wrong that call it your "OPINION." This isn'ta matter of opinions, it's a matter of right and wrong. And in this case, you were wrong.

I'm not expecting another response from you, and that's okay, since you've tried to "DEAD" this thread multiple times to hide yourignorance and not get any more people telling you that you are wrong. Anything else, you can find me in sneaker showcase. HOLLA!

Originally Posted by cedb713

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

yo dead it fam they are not OGs just go to sleep

HOMIE,IM STILL SURPRISED THIS THREAD IS STILL INTRIGUING SO MANY FOLKS ON HERE. I MEAN,THIS SHOULDA BEEN DEAD A LONG TIME AGO.IM ENTITLED TO MY OPINION,AS IS EVERYONE ELSE ON NT. IT JUST SEEMS AS IF WE ARE AT AN IMPASSE WITH THIS DISCUSSION,BECAUSE WE ARE ALL DISAGREEING.SO I SAY LETS JUST AGREE TO DISAGREE,BECAUSE U GUYS BELIEVE WHAT U BELIEVE,AND IM STEADFAST IN MY KNOWLEDGE THAT THEY ARE INDEED OG'S. AND I CAN RESPECT THAT. HOLLA... CED B.
end thread, you stated it's your opinion, and there in itself shows your less then self confidence in these being "ogs"

all we're saying is, if these are OG's then prove it, we've shown you the thread that you spoke up, because that is the thread in which the air maxlights were brought up that you swear up and down that it was in.

LOL this thread is the best thing so far this year the comedy value,a 30 odd year old arguin with everyone actin like a kid,very imature,the truth hurts doesntit ced haha,just accept your wrong,
you think you know alot knowledge,but your the one gettin skooled
big up Silver Surfer for his input a true head,brilliant use of knowledge couldn;t fault it!
and whats with the over use of ill let you all guess....
HOLLA

Back
Top Bottom