A Real Sneakerhead?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
So me and this guy(I will keep his name unknown) were just having a regular sneaker chat and we came to a subject that I found hilarious, so I wanted to share it with my fellow NTers and see how yall feel about it...... So we started talking about Yeezys and me personally I dont care for them and dont own a pair. Well he said that anybody that doesnt have a pair of Yeezys cant call themselves a true Sneakerhead because Yeezys are the hottest rarest shoe to get......I literally laughed in his face when he finished. So let me know what yall think on the matter........?

you cant call yourself a sneakerhead cause you aint got yeezysthats dumb he aint nothin but a hypebeast

If you buy one of the most hideous shoes ever to hit the face of this planet, a shoe that is a complete abomination to the art of design simply because it's "rare", that makes you a hypebeast, not a "sneakerhead". In fact, collecting sneakers isn't even required in order to be a sneakerhead.

Originally Posted by imthagentleman

TAGS: jordan, concords, breds, yeezys, hypebeasts, retro, gmp, campout, nike, olympic, foams, outlet, dmp, cdp, scam, carmine, iii, vii, viii, xii, xiii, xiv, xvi, xvii, xviii
still abusing tags i see

if you like to buy, sell, flip, chat about, touch, feel, molest, insert feet/body parts into shoes i guess that makes you a sneakerhead and its not about collecting or owning shoes. I bet there is a poor person out there who knows more about shoes than anyone and doesnt own over 3 pairs of shoes, does that mean hes not a sneakerhead? ignorance floods this planet daily and every aspect of its being is flooded with morons. So just like hip hop is dead im going with the shoe game/ collecting for the love of shoes is also dead. that doesnt mean its not happening but the same passion as before is so far gone that i hate it now and refuse to be a part of it.

i was broke for years had litterally 3 pairs and still would consider myself a sneakerhead back then

sneaks were on my mind. and eventually i wanted em so bad I hustled to start the collection.
nonetheless my head was nonstop sneaks

Sorry to say but your dude is a hypebeast. It don't matter what shoe you get, as long you you love the shoes for yourself.

Just because you don't have the hottest shoe don't make you less of a sneakerhead.

I've been into sneakers since the Infrared VI's when my parents couldn't afford them. But now I'm fortunate to purchase the sneakers that I didn't have as a kid.

I know, I know.."Cool Story Bruh"

rcjbbp1313 wrote:
if you like to buy, sell, flip, chat about, touch, feel, molest, insert feet/body parts into shoes i guess that makes you a sneakerhead 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

check,check,check annd check
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Anomaly

If you buy one of the most hideous shoes ever to hit the face of this planet, a shoe that is a complete abomination to the art of design simply because it's "rare", that makes you a hypebeast, not a "sneakerhead". In fact, collecting sneakers isn't even required in order to be a sneakerhead.

BOOM

Originally Posted by imthagentleman

Originally Posted by Anomaly

BOOM
The only possible explanation I can come up with as to why someone would give their money for a pair of yeezys is that they think the association with kanye will make them look cool. As you said, the shoe is ugly and an affront to design 

I hate the Yeezys and think they're god ugly. I'm just glad I didn't go through the trouble of trying to get the Yeezy 1s and damn sure won't for the Yeezy 2s. The Galaxy Foams, on the other hand...
tired.gif
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif
indifferent.gif
That's all I'm gonna say.

Lettuce be honest, if the shoes weren't Kanye West's do you think they'll garner as much hype as they currently do?

It doesn't matter what shoes you have, what shoes you like, or what shoes you buy. If you love sneakers you're a "sneakerhead".

Yeah I agree with most of your post all hype man like a lot of shoes people try to hype up really aggravate me because I hear about them so much grapes aquas Olympic 7s and 6s like really they really look that hot I mean maybe the aquas are cool but those other are ugly man

Originally Posted by Mints912

Yeah I agree with most of your post all hype man like a lot of shoes people try to hype up really aggravate me because I hear about them so much grapes aquas Olympic 7s and 6s like really they really look that hot I mean maybe the aquas are cool but those other are ugly man

Olympic 7s are ugly?So you're saying that because YOU don't like a shoe, someone who does like it only does because of hype?

I don't care, being a sneakerhead isn't something to be proud-of, to me. So what if a person can buy a lot of shoes and start a collection, whats the skill in that?

Now go back to that guy, and tell him what I told you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom