A Real Sneakerhead?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone who does not use the term "sneakerhead".
30t6p3b.gif

well thats not smart because yeezys are limited and not every sneakerhead can just get yeezys too many resellers killing the game

So did anyone end up getting the yeezys? How about the military 4s? Round my area, everybody was camped for the yeezys so the 4s still on the shelf! I got mine regardless but there was so much hype for the military 4s but then all of a sudden the yeezys get the same release date then suddenly nobody remembers the 4s coming out lol, HYPE KILLS!

Yeezys are freaking hideous. Sorry but your friend is crazy if he thinks you gotta own a pair of those to be a shoehead.

I don't think you getting a pair of yeezys will make you a sneaker head. Sounds more like hypebeast to me. I like the plat yeezys but refuse to pay 1500+ for some. He is a hype beast. Please let him know for me

What makes one a sneakerhead is not how many pairs of shoes one owns, but one's undying interest for all things related to sneakers.

Yeezys are overrated anyways. if it wasnt for the name no one would rock them for their looks

Who is anyone to define anyone else? Duke man wants to call himself a sneakerhead...whatever. I agree with the general consensus in that your boy is a ball of cheese.

Also, if you don't like the post, just don't comment...isn't that easier?

Children lol, I'm a sneaker head.... No I'm a real snakehead!! Lol really kids? This is why I don't keep up wit shoes like I used too. "sneaker heads" are no life, out of shape losers who camp out, try to impress other men,and think they are better than the average person because they know know more about the shoes than the next guy..... If this offends you, you are a sneaker head lol

Originally Posted by jordan23dotcom

Children lol, I'm a sneaker head.... No I'm a real snakehead!! Lol really kids? This is why I don't keep up wit shoes like I used too. "sneaker heads" are no life, out of shape losers who camp out, try to impress other men,and think they are better than the average person because they know know more about the shoes than the next guy..... If this offends you, you are a sneaker head lol
Same, I agree with this post.

some dude on craigslist was trying to flip a pair of shoes because "I'm not a sneakerhead"
indifferent.gif
it's pretty sad nowadays

Originally Posted by jordan23dotcom

^Word! lol
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PRIME

Why is this even a serious discussion?

Because you're in the JN forum. No idea is too stupid to be entertained by children when school is out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom