A Sad Day in the Freestyle Motocross Community

Damn, he folded like an accordion on impact, that's rough, sad to hear.

I'm sure he didn't mind going out doing something he loved.

^^^ when I watched the vid my first thought was also "dang why they take his helmet off so fast.. at first I thought maybe somehow it was already off,maybe it pop off during the crash and they show another shot, and then they showed them running him out of the venue in a strecher, and Im thinking this guyHas to have Head/Neck injuries and you are running with him? It was not handled the right way... sucks, dude was young...

man his fam, espically his wife must be hurt beyound measure... prayers to the fam...

The way I see it, they saw it as a drastic situation, you have to get him to a medical institution ASAP, timing is critical.

I can't say if it's good judgment or not, I don't know, but what I do know is that his spine had to had snapped on impact, seeing the situation, ifthey want to save his life, you HAVE to get him out of there.

wow dude. another great human gone. smh

he had a beautiful wife too.
frown.gif

Lusk was one tough mofo. In 2007 he had an almost identical crash at Summer X Games and walked away from it.

The following year he accomplished one of his biggest goals by winning the gold medal at the very same contest he crashed out of the year before.

tired.gif

RIP

I don't really watch motocross like that but seeing something like that just makes my heart drops.

I hate stuff like this...

It was his last jump.
smh.gif
It's so crazy how...he can be midair...full of life...thinking..."Should I bail? Nah...let's go for it."

Boom.

Life over.

That is so crazy to me. R.I.P.

i read about this yesterday. I dont follow the sport, nor know him, but it was sad news!

Back
Top Bottom