A serious problem in the "hood"....

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

man cause its a bunch of ignorant +*%*%+# that live in the hood. My house is on the corner and my yard get hit with everything. High school is down the street so those dumb #%$!+ throw chip bags, juices, UNIFORM SHIRTs all over the place. Then I get adults throwing remmy bottles and CAR MATS!

This guy knows what hes talking about
add switch blades and used syringes to that list

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Well it would be lame to most of the people I know to not litter around here. Thats what happens when you don't value where you live. But truth be told around here we don't have too much of a littering problem. We have a harming each other and robbing each other problem. SMH

Wait wait wait...so in order to be cool, you have to litter???

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by elboricua 6

DeeNyce wrote:
thats why NY smells like %+%@. Especially in the hot summer
sick.gif
Really .. I never notice this .. true enough if you pass by garbage is going to smell but whatever

It's not like Bourbon street where it does smell horible 24/7

OH MY JESUS....YOU AINT LYIN!!
sick.gif

man cause its a bunch of ignorant +*%*%+# that live in the hood. My house is on the corner and my yard get hit with everything. High school is down the street so those dumb #%$!+ throw chip bags, juices, UNIFORM SHIRTs all over the place. Then I get adults throwing remmy bottles and CAR MATS!

I either need to get a condo or get the hell out the hood
QFT cause I have the exact same situation. Thing that makes mine worse is I live next door to the corner store. Its a shame though cause theneighborhood was so nice when sad to say it was mainly white people living around here. You see the pics from when my mom was going to hs and now its like the^#@$ done popped off on some your team won the chip type stuff (exaggerating of course but those that know know what I'm saying) Like somebody else alsosaid in this thread same cats littering in the hood move to the burbs don't do that should treat where you live at like you would the place you wish youwere at. Maybe the mentality would start hitting everybody eventually.

The people that throw their trash on the ground are the first ones to complain about the living conditions.

These dumb $@# little school kids be tossing +#!@ on the ground left and right. I see where they get it though, the ignorant $@# high school drop out parentsdo the same +#!@.

You ain't gotta be rich to clean up after yourself. Have a little bit of pride for your block, it is your home after all.

I used to mow lawns in the hood when I worked for the city.
This dude that I was working with (who also lived there) tossed a McDonalds' bag out the window of our truck one time, so I gave him the
smh.gif

He looks at me and says, "Man, this the hood, even grandmas litter."

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

I either need to get a condo or get the hell out the hood
thats the good %%*$

I agree 100% Pissing in the elevators, not cleaning up after your dog, littering, This behavior is beyond ignorant to me.

cause life ain't @*+! but stress fake Ns and crab stunts
So I guzzle my Hennesey while pullin on mad blunts
The brutalizer, crew de-sizer, accelerator
The type of %%%@+ who be pissin in your elevator

can't front
I litter all the time
Bad habit? Definitely. But when you used to seeing people piss in they own buildings, smoking weed in the stairs, and everything already looks like @*+!, itbegins to feel like nothing.

My concscience wont let me litter. There are almost as much garbage cans as there is garbage. why not just put it where it belongs. I always play garbage ballany ways so there is fun to be had. I moved from NY to the Bay area and in comparison the bay is pretty clean, I dont know about the water though.

when i'm in the car i throw something out the window...majority of the time i feel bad but I hate trash in the car. Its a pet Peave...

Originally Posted by JanJan414

when i'm in the car i throw something out the window...majority of the time i feel bad but I hate trash in the car. Its a pet Peave...

smh @ you. I hate people like you. im reporting you for sig violation.

yes im mad.

Originally Posted by H4ppyTime Harry

Originally Posted by JanJan414

smh @ you. I hate people like you. im reporting you for sig violation.

yes im mad.

Love your Enemies..=) and have a blessed day my guy.

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by zona0924

The type of %%%@+ who be pissin in your elevator

pimp.gif

roll.gif
I did that alot when i lived back east. In fact it happened alot, somemofo's didnt even care to piss down the shaft they would just do it on the floor on the ride up/down. smh, id open the ele door and walk in to a puddle ofpiss
mad.gif
. O yea and the smell
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
the smell is the worst part
mad.gif
. Its funny though that my boy that would do stuff like that and vandalize thebuilding now works in the building and is responsible for cleaning it up
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom