A third Batman movie...

Originally Posted by IICEMAN83

Am I the only one who thinks " The dark knight " was garbage. I mean seriously. It was soooooo cheesey. Batmans " I got a c0k stuck in my throat tryna be hard glaring my teeth for no reason" voice is annoying
OOOOooooo and the fake impossible stunts. Like the Battymobile, by some magical force finding its way up a 3 story parking lot??????
Give me a break. This stuff is for kids
This guy....
indifferent.gif

It's a movie about a comic book superhero and you think its "garbage" because it lacks realism? +%*! outta here

movie making is no longer an art form but now a business... so they will keep doing something until it becomes crap and people stopping paying money to seeit.....

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

If Heath was still alive he wouldn't be in the third movie so what does he have to do with it? And why the
sick.gif
face?
Fixed.

Originally Posted by ElVaquero87

Am I the only one who thinks " The dark knight " was garbage. I mean seriously. It was soooooo cheesey. Batmans " I got a c0k stuck in my throat tryna be hard glaring my teeth for no reason" voice is annoying
OOOOooooo and the fake impossible stunts. Like the Battymobile, by some magical force finding its way up a 3 story parking lot??????
This guy....
indifferent.gif

It's a movie about a comic book superhero and you think its "garbage" because it lacks realism? +%*! outta here
Yeah pretty sure this was a fantasy world. Isn't most of hollywood like this? I liked the last two Batman movies, I'm not obsessed by anystretch of the imagination. People are certainly allowed to have their opinions on movies, but this response to the movie from iceman was outrageous.

And yes, you are the only one who thinks it's garbage.

come on now.. TDK almost broke $1 billion
grin.gif

Nolan (along w/ others involved in TDK) would be ******ed not to sign up for #3..

OK, first things first......I do think in time there will be a third film. Nolan is going to be like any good artist and not rush into anything. You gotta havea PERFECT story/script to even begin thinking about doing a third film. Nolan knows this.....

Secondly, Depp will not be in the third movie. I know it would be everyones dream come true, but I don't think Nolan or Depp would want to do it that way.Nolan and Depp wouldn't want anymore pressure on this film than what's already going to come with it.

Third....and this goes out to* JVILLE819*.....Unless you've never seen brilliant acting, or you just say something like that to go against the"bandwagon" your statement is wrong in so many ways. You might have seen the movie, but you didn't WATCH the movie. Watch all the little thingsthat Health did to bring this character out to full bloom. This role to Health( my opinion) meant something really special to him, and you can see that inthose little things that he did throughout the whole movie. I would say that in a way, he thought he had something to prove to everyone out there. His deathwas extremely tragic, and I would say accidental. But him dying or not, this movie would still have been widely regarded as the best Batman film, and arguablyHealth's best preformance to date.

Originally Posted by jville819

Originally Posted by infamousod

Originally Posted by Plan Beats

Originally Posted by TannerVon

Johnny depp=Ridller....thats the only actor i have been able to think of that can out do heath ledgers performance. I really cant think of another actor to play another role to make the third better then the second
Words cannot express how much i don't want Johnny Depp to be the Riddler.

Also, before his role as the Joker, would you have pegged Heath Ledger as a top tier actor?

I'm just using that to show that there are plenty of incredible actors out there that go unnoticed.

No and the only reason he was able to perform so well in TDK is by going so deep into the role it took his life.

Depp would be a great Riddler but I don't think they'll even ask him. And a 3rd movie is absolutely necessary, the story's not over.
Don't bring up that crap about how this role killed him. He killed himself. He wouldn't get near as much praise for this role if he was still alive. I'm not saying he wasn't great, but the whole DK thing got way to over-hyped because of his death.

wait, are you saying that he killed himself to boost his legacy?

I thought it was well known that in order to enter the state of mind of the character he deprived himself of sleep and did all sort of crazy stuff like that

if there isn't another movie i'll be hella shocked

dark knight was SO GOOD, and johnny depp as riddler is something i hafta see. IMO, since heath can't play the joker, there shouldn't even be a hint ofthe joker in the third movie.

Originally Posted by Phinsfan13

Originally Posted by ElVaquero87

This guy....
indifferent.gif

Yeah pretty sure this was a fantasy world. Isn't most of hollywood like this? I liked the last two Batman movies, I'm not obsessed by any stretch of the imagination. People are certainly allowed to have their opinions on movies (and everything else for that matter), but this response to the movie from iceman was outrageous.

And yes, you are the only one who thinks it's garbage.
like you said we are allowed to our opinion...i don't want to get into a discussion or argument over this, but personally the movie wasn'tnothing to write home about...i actually fell asleep on it...(and it was only 8-9pm %!!...smh, i was not really tired)...point is, 99% of you obviously arefeeling this movie. But relax, be easy...its only NT and a thread about "batman"
grin.gif
....an effing movie peoples...just another way for "us" to spend our$$$ on and to boost the economy in the most minuscule way......on that note...i'm out.

My boy works in hollywood and on the low, low, low, he told me that Daniel Day is interested in the Riddler.

Originally Posted by jville819

Originally Posted by Plan Beats

Originally Posted by TannerVon

Johnny depp=Ridller....thats the only actor i have been able to think of that can out do heath ledgers performance. I really cant think of another actor to play another role to make the third better then the second
Words cannot express how much i don't want Johnny Depp to be the Riddler.

Also, before his role as the Joker, would you have pegged Heath Ledger as a top tier actor?

I'm just using that to show that there are plenty of incredible actors out there that go unnoticed.

No and the only reason he was able to perform so well in TDK is by going so deep into the role it took his life.

Depp would be a great Riddler but I don't think they'll even ask him. And a 3rd movie is absolutely necessary, the story's not over.
Don't bring up that crap about how this role killed him. He killed himself. He wouldn't get near as much praise for this role if he was still alive. I'm not saying he wasn't great, but the whole DK thing got way to over-hyped because of his death.

wait, are you saying that he killed himself to boost his legacy?

I thought it was well known that in order to enter the state of mind of the character he deprived himself of sleep and did all sort of crazy stuff like that
No no no. i'm not saying he killed himself to boost his fame or legacy just that he died from the sleeping pills which he took. No one forcedhim to take the pills. I know he had all kinds of problems trying to enter the mind-frame of the joker and did stuff most actors wouldn't or couldn'tdo, but it wasn't necessary to do all of that to pull off the role

Originally Posted by worldbeefreeg

My boy works in hollywood and on the low, low, low, he told me that Daniel Day is interested in the Riddler.
That man, is a great actor.

Went out and bought the dvd today. First time I've seen the movie (yes, late pass). Definitely lived up to the hype.
pimp.gif

I just hope that they don't bring out joker as another actor. that would just be idiotic and ruin everything for me.

-smile

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Originally Posted by worldbeefreeg

That man, is a great actor.
The man is a phenomenal actor and can do any role, but at this point in his career I can't see him taking on the Riddler.

BB > TDK

Don't get me wrong, TDK was great .. but I jsut feel BB was a more well rounded movie, the pacing was great .. which I thought was the biggest flaw in TSK.. the pacing was so horrible.

But yeh, a trilogy would be fire

Originally Posted by Blai213

BB > TDK

Don't get me wrong, TDK was great .. but I jsut feel BB was a more well rounded movie, the pacing was great .. which I thought was the biggest flaw in TSK .. the pacing was so horrible.

But yeh, a trilogy would be fire
I agree with everything you said here.

Originally Posted by wj4

This stuff is for kids? By the excessive usage of question marks, you're probably one too.
Wow....... nice defense
Anyway...carry on children
Sit down, peasant.

25qesg9.gif

Back
Top Bottom