A third Batman movie...

Depp as the riddler FTW
pimp.gif

I'm all for Daniel Day Lewis...this man is an amazing actor...if anyone would be able to come close to what Ledger did, it would be him

I'm all for Daniel Day Lewis...this man is an amazing actor...if anyone would be able to come close to what Ledger did, it would be him

They'll keep going until it kills itself, do you really think these companies learn? (or care)

Im definitely interested in the film but it would be a shame to see it fall off.

If they use Mr. Freeze or for that matter whoever they use, the next Batman should be a Holiday release. That would be perfect since the summer is wheneverything releases.

Originally Posted by EL Flaco McFly

ohh def a good choice of actor. But what villain could he play do u think?

Originally Posted by RKO2004

If they use Mr. Freeze or for that matter whoever they use, the next Batman should be a Holiday release. That would be perfect since the summer is when everything releases.
naw they'll never release the next one in the winter. Epic releases are for the summer, sir.

I think Jude would be great for the part, looks wise and acting wise. he's played the villain part before and fits Nolan's Euro preferance;
Depp though, would be the obvious choice but like someone said Heath came from out of no where and nailed the role

29qjv29.jpg
and I highly doubt DDL would be a part of this movie, it's not his style

Originally Posted by ElVaquero87

Originally Posted by IICEMAN83

Am I the only one who thinks " The dark knight " was garbage. I mean seriously. It was soooooo cheesey. Batmans " I got a c0k stuck in my throat tryna be hard glaring my teeth for no reason" voice is annoying
OOOOooooo and the fake impossible stunts. Like the Battymobile, by some magical force finding its way up a 3 story parking lot??????
Give me a break. This stuff is for kids
This guy....
indifferent.gif

It's a movie about a comic book superhero and you think its "garbage" because it lacks realism? +%*! outta here

hes prob a marvel fanboy...sounding like robert downey jr there
sick.gif

To the guy who said the movie is for kids, he must not have saw the the first Batman series. Those "movies" were for kids AND they were terrible.Nolan actually did Batman the right way IMO.

Am I the only one who thinks " The dark knight " was garbage. I mean seriously. It was soooooo cheesey. Batmans " I got a c0k stuck in my throat tryna be hard glaring my teeth for no reason" voice is annoying
OOOOooooo and the fake impossible stunts. Like the Battymobile, by some magical force finding its way up a 3 story parking lot??????
no your not the only one my man, i hate DC comics. never was a fan of batman.

I like PSH as Penguin.

I'd like Paul Reubens (Pee-Wee) as The Riddler. I know there were initial rumors of him playing the Joker in TDK. Paul Reubens can play a nice darkcharacter.

You know..although I did enjoy the movie, this stuff is for kids. I swear, NT gets excited over the most childish things, almost as if they allmissed out on their childhood. like "EEEEk, new spider man 4!!!!! carnage!!!" If i didn't know any better, I would have thought this board wasfull of 9 year olds. I guess i just can't dig the whole super hero thing anymore. i mean come on..batman and ol girl fell from like a 90 story building,not a scratch on either of them.

Originally Posted by mdresident

You know..although I did enjoy the movie, this stuff is for kids. I swear, NT gets excited over the most childish things, almost as if they all missed out on their childhood. like "EEEEk, new spider man 4!!!!! carnage!!!" If i didn't know any better, I would have thought this board was full of 9 year olds. I guess i just can't dig the whole super hero thing anymore. i mean come on..batman and ol girl fell from like a 90 story building, not a scratch on either of them.
indifferent.gif

The Dark Knight was a DARK movie and not intended for "kids". Based on your theory, about 90% of movies made are kid movies. You can't dig thewhole super hero thing? It's not like Batman can go invisible and fly and stuff like that. He's just a normal dude with gadgets who does work.
laugh.gif
The Dark Knight was more of a crime movie than a "superhero"movie.

Comparing Nolan's Batman to Spider Man is
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

You know..although I did enjoy the movie, this stuff is for kids. I swear, NT gets excited over the most childish things, almost as if they all missed out on their childhood. like "EEEEk, new spider man 4!!!!! carnage!!!" If i didn't know any better, I would have thought this board was full of 9 year olds. I guess i just can't dig the whole super hero thing anymore. i mean come on..batman and ol girl fell from like a 90 story building, not a scratch on either of them.
indifferent.gif

The Dark Knight was a DARK movie and not intended for "kids". Based on your theory, about 90% of movies made are kid movies. You can't dig the whole super hero thing? It's not like Batman can go invisible and fly and stuff like that. He's just a normal dude with gadgets who does work.
laugh.gif
The Dark Knight was more of a crime movie than a "superhero" movie.

sick.gif
I feel sorry for people who cant see past the movies characters or its world and unfairly characterize it as "kiddy" and dont allowthemselves to enjoy it. I know to many people like this and they all have similar qualities I wont mention.

But anyway as mentioned earlier in this post it has to be a villain that advances the Gotham vs Batman story line. I could definitely see a Hugo Stange,Clayface/Ethan Bennett and his partner collabo and they could use that set up to kill off the Joker or at least tie up his story for a while and draw on the isbatman a criminal or a hero. I like
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

The Dark Knight was a DARK movie and not intended for "kids". Based on your theory, about 90% of movies made are kid movies. You can't dig the whole super hero thing? It's not like Batman can go invisible and fly and stuff like that. He's just a normal dude with gadgets who does work.
laugh.gif

sick.gif

lol at son defending batman like you developed the comic. i think he is a superhero..i mean, son runs around town dressed as a bat...how can any adult takethat seriously. like i said, it was enjoyable, i took it for what it was. oh and im sorry i compared spider man to your beloved bat man. lol, u a geek.

I was just trying to imagine Mask of the Phantasm protrayed not in animation...Strange. Awesome story. Not saying they should do it.

I actually would like to have more of a "completion" movie.

As in the Mansion is rebuilt. He is Batman. just throughout the movie taking on various villains until he unclovers some master plot then stops that. With theend being him finding Robin or something.

i'd also like to have Ivy, Catwoman, maybe Harley introduced. Kinda capture the entire essence of Batman in one movie(if possible)

If not ...use Knight Fall story line or even No Man's Land...Possibly hush

yup...had a LOT of Coffee this morning and got my work done early pluys its slow, therefore my thoughts are everywhere.

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

sick.gif

lol at son defending batman like you developed the comic. i think he is a superhero..i mean, son runs around town dressed as a bat...how can any adult take that seriously. like i said, it was enjoyable, i took it for what it was. oh and im sorry i compared spider man to your beloved bat man. lol, u a geek.
No you just missed the point of the movie and movies in general. The movie has themes and messages that are told in the characters of batman andthe villains.

No not everyone goes to a movie to analyze but at least if your going to criticize it acknowledge the other side of the coin. You are the only one who seemschildish because you dont understand there is more to a movie then just the characters. If you think batman is just about a guy running around in a suit thenthe movie is over your head.

Originally Posted by theone2401

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

sick.gif

lol at son defending batman like you developed the comic. i think he is a superhero..i mean, son runs around town dressed as a bat...how can any adult take that seriously. like i said, it was enjoyable, i took it for what it was. oh and im sorry i compared spider man to your beloved bat man. lol, u a geek.
No you just missed the point of the movie and movies in general. The movie has themes and messages that are told in the characters of batman and the villains.

No not everyone goes to a movie to analyze but at least if your going to criticize it acknowledge the other side of the coin. You are the only one who seems childish because you dont understand there is more to a movie then just the characters. If you think batman is just about a guy running around in a suit then the movie is over your head.

Word, the concept behind "Joker" is way more than just a crazy dude wearing make up and blowing stuff up. So many parts of this movie have messagesthat some people apparently either look past because its Batman or just don't understand.

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

sick.gif

No you just missed the point of the movie and movies in general. The movie has themes and messages that are told in the characters of batman and the villains.

No not everyone goes to a movie to analyze but at least if your going to criticize it acknowledge the other side of the coin. You are the only one who seems childish because you dont understand there is more to a movie then just the characters. If you think batman is just about a guy running around in a suit then the movie is over your head.

oh..because son is a vigalante that was shook of bats, and he conqured his fear and became a bat, thats deep? Son, do not make this movie deeper than it is.

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

sick.gif

oh..because son is a vigalante that was shook of bats, and he conqured his fear and became a bat, thats deep? Son, do not make this movie deeper than it is.
Closer but not there yet. The Dark Knight vs the White Knight is a good place to start if you are interested in something besides criticizing.There is depth to this movie if your eyes are open that is the bottom line.

Back
Top Bottom