A Tribe Called Quest Documentary Directed by Michael Rappaport

I can't wait for this. Long time ATCQ fan
pimp.gif

yea Michael Rappaport loves tribe and hip hop
seen him at rock the bells 3 years ago. i was like what this dude doing here haha.

i dont like tribe...

sue me

yea Michael Rappaport loves tribe and hip hop
seen him at rock the bells 3 years ago. i was like what this dude doing here haha.

i dont like tribe...

sue me

Ya on point with this thread seasoned.Thanks for the heads up.This is most definitely a MUST SEE FOR ME.

Ya on point with this thread seasoned.Thanks for the heads up.This is most definitely a MUST SEE FOR ME.

eek.gif
laugh.gif
Large Professor grew mad gray hairs

Thanks for the heads about doc OP.

For anyone who hasnt seen ATCQ live in concert, do it now!!!

The footage in the trailer looks pretty recent (ie Rock the Bells concert), so I dont know if they're gonna connect again.

I damn near fainted when I heard Excursions live

eek.gif
laugh.gif
Large Professor grew mad gray hairs

Thanks for the heads about doc OP.

For anyone who hasnt seen ATCQ live in concert, do it now!!!

The footage in the trailer looks pretty recent (ie Rock the Bells concert), so I dont know if they're gonna connect again.

I damn near fainted when I heard Excursions live

Can we get a reup on the trailer.

*edit, you say ATCQ around me, and I'm down to play their music all night!

Can we get a reup on the trailer.

*edit, you say ATCQ around me, and I'm down to play their music all night!

i remember spotting Rappaport at  a few venues that they were perfoming. I see myself in the trailer
baf152e995a923e6bfe9892fb5dae575ea6f467.gif

Been waiting for this since i first heard. Looks real good

i remember spotting Rappaport at  a few venues that they were perfoming. I see myself in the trailer
baf152e995a923e6bfe9892fb5dae575ea6f467.gif

Been waiting for this since i first heard. Looks real good

That trailer got me hooked. One of the most influential groups in hip hop whose story should be shared and told to the world. Good looks to Mike Rappaport for doing this. Can't wait for the release!!!

That trailer got me hooked. One of the most influential groups in hip hop whose story should be shared and told to the world. Good looks to Mike Rappaport for doing this. Can't wait for the release!!!

This should be an interesting film. I am hoping Rappaport really digs into the past and reveals things that aren't known even by the biggest fans. Let's hope that it doesn't focus too much on the strain & the fighting.

This should be an interesting film. I am hoping Rappaport really digs into the past and reveals things that aren't known even by the biggest fans. Let's hope that it doesn't focus too much on the strain & the fighting.

Back
Top Bottom