A wife thats been done by another man before. Vol: how do you feel about it?

If a girl isnt a virgin than you better believe more than one man has been in there, theres always a penis a woman will never reveal to you.

who wants bloody sheets anyway
sick.gif

i forgot, nt only messes with virgin dimes.

you and ya man are stupid and naive to think u gonna marry a virgin..

i didnt know they existed after like 16.

if a girls been with more than 1 guy(that guy being you) then she's a $%%*, plain and simple! Cause if she's been with another guy, she's prollyburnin, and you dont wanna get burned my brotha!

I say you hold off till you find a chick that has had ZERO partners before you...has had zero dna in her besides yours. A chick that has kept her mouth toherself (if you follow my meaning)

you can do it!

In our modern society, especially in America, it is very rare to find a woman(if youre a guy) or a man(if youre a girl) who is still a virgin before marriage.In fact, it is the subject of much ridicule to be one because there is a lot of pressure to have sex early nowadays. Back to the question though, it is humannature to engage in sex and it will eat your brain if you are constantly thinking about who she has had sex with so its best to move past it as quickly aspossible. I could understand if they have children because the decision to raise someone else's child is not an easy one but they are still the same personyou love regardless of her having "received his DNA" or anyone elses for that matter. The only exception to what I said are the so-calledprofessionals i.e. pronstars, prostitutes.

Originally Posted by JBug88

***looks at username***
***understands the emphasis on KID***
you losing sleep over the fact ya girlfriend ain't a virgin?
laugh.gif

and if it makes you feel any better, you probably kissin his dong when you kiss her. have a great day....

-J-
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

If your 17 like you say.......Your going to have to get over that fast. Unless your plan on being a pedo.

I like knowing that i could tear it up better then the lame @+$ who hit it before me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
.. You must be having trouble ..

J/K fam .. you learn to get over petty stuff like that tho

Originally Posted by dropKicks

I like knowing that i could tear it up better then the lame @+$ who hit it before me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

No actually rather then my homies girl, my girl tells me it feels a million times better with me then her last.
devil.gif

Originally Posted by SneakrKid

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

No actually rather then my homies girl, my girl tells me it feels a million times better with me then her last.
devil.gif
damn son, you actually are havings ex with a girl who isnt a virgin!! that is crazy, son if i was you i would drop that girl quick, who is she tohave had sex with some guy i dont know before she even knew who i was. The nerve of that broad to have sex.
mad.gif
mad.gif

j/k

Originally Posted by ericberry14

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

devil.gif
damn son, you actually are havings ex with a girl who isnt a virgin!! that is crazy, son if i was you i would drop that girl quick, who is she to have had sex with some guy i dont know before she even knew who i was. The nerve of that broad to have sex.
mad.gif
mad.gif

j/k
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Hey as long as I'm ripping and she's loving it, i don't care.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

devil.gif
damn son, you actually are havings ex with a girl who isnt a virgin!! that is crazy, son if i was you i would drop that girl quick, who is she to have had sex with some guy i dont know before she even knew who i was. The nerve of that broad to have sex.
mad.gif
mad.gif

j/k
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

so why did you say this:

but i personally lose respect for a chick that's been boned before.

stop lying to yourself, you know that ur just insecure cuz u think she liked the sex with her ex better than with u

stop lying to yourself, you know that ur just insecure cuz u think she liked the sex with her ex better than with u

Ouch!!!
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

devil.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

j/k
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

so why did you say this:

It's true i do lose respect. But you know what i gotta live with it cuz i love her and yes she does like it way better with me than her last.she tells me that all the time.

Alright so lets say your about to wife this chick up, you both are in deep love and are planing to spend the rest of your lives together and you've lost it to this chick. But what bothers you the most is that another man has been in her before as well as his DNA being in her too. She regrets being with this dude and regrets doing anything with him but i personally lose respect for a chick that's been boned before. I need some other peoples opinions on this so i can change my point of view.
eyes.gif
Most women over 18 are not virgins.

I hope you realize this.

Back
Top Bottom