A wife thats been done by another man before. Vol: how do you feel about it?

so some of you guys wanna have sex w/multiple women and do you're thing when you're young and have the nerve to want to marry a virgin????

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

so some of you guys wanna have sex w/multiple women and do you're thing when you're young and have the nerve to want to marry a virgin????
depends on what type of dude your talking about as for me i dont agree with it because it wouldn't be fair to her and i wouldn't like thatmyself

why i said some...mainly the OP cuz he said he has no problem hitting randoms but doesn't want to wife a girl who isn't a virgin...

why i said some...mainly the OP cuz he said he has no problem hitting randoms but doesn't want to wife a girl who isn't a virgin...

They still make those... !%%+ thats like tryna find a beta max... time to upgrade to blu ray...

I had a feelin u were muslim when i read the thread title lol...

So I feel you on expecting your future wife to be a virgin if she is a muslim woman. It shows a lot ab character in a muslim girl imo. And it's a big partof the culture in muslim countries. I kno u dudes are gunna say this is america, eff the culture of where ur parents came from...but most of us are raised andtaught with values from our country, and a large part of our identites have to do with our ethnicity and religion.

It's funny cuz I just found out my cousin who's 19 lost her v-card to some bum #!+ dude, and the @%+% got me mad. Then I had a brief convo w/ 3 othercousins about how growing up we thought muslim girls followed the ways of our culture, that they save it for marriage, etc. But so many of them do give it upbefore marriage. It's disappointing to know that, but it's the truth. Which is why I never wanna have to deal with raising a muslim girl in a westerncountry.

I remember reading about an operation that reconstructs the vadge so that it seems like a girl is a virgin and she can deceive the person that she's goingto marry. The operation was very popular among muslim women in Europe and i think north africa
smh.gif
. And u know that muslim girls are gunna giv less of a @%+% about keeping their V oncethey find out that they can just go to a doctor to "get their virginity back".

I can't just ignore it if my wifey is muslim and I'm not going to be her first. It's just the way our culture works. But love is something that youcan't control, and if I still love a girl and want to marry her after she tells me she's not a virgin, then eff it...I can't control her past, andI can't control my emotions.

Y'all acting like a virgin wife isn't the holy grail. I say if you really want a virgin wifey, you should hold out for one.

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

I had a feelin u were muslim when i read the thread title lol...

So I feel you on expecting your future wife to be a virgin if she is a muslim woman. It shows a lot ab character in a muslim girl imo. And it's a big part of the culture in muslim countries. I kno u dudes are gunna say this is america, eff the culture of where ur parents came from...but most of us are raised and taught with values from our country, and a large part of our identites have to do with our ethnicity and religion.

It's funny cuz I just found out my cousin who's 19 lost her v-card to some bum #!+ dude, and the @%+% got me mad. Then I had a brief convo w/ 3 other cousins about how growing up we thought muslim girls followed the ways of our culture, that they save it for marriage, etc. But so many of them do give it up before marriage. It's disappointing to know that, but it's the truth. Which is why I never wanna have to deal with raising a muslim girl in a western country.

I remember reading about an operation that reconstructs the vadge so that it seems like a girl is a virgin and she can deceive the person that she's going to marry. The operation was very popular among muslim women in Europe and i think north africa
smh.gif
. And u know that muslim girls are gunna giv less of a @%+% about keeping their V once they find out that they can just go to a doctor to "get their virginity back".

I can't just ignore it if my wifey is muslim and I'm not going to be her first. It's just the way our culture works. But love is something that you can't control, and if I still love a girl and want to marry her after she tells me she's not a virgin, then eff it...I can't control her past, and I can't control my emotions.
Your right fam but me and my homie have nothing to do with Muslims chicks but still take the idea with the whole don't **** before marrage buti see it more clearer now.

It goes both ways or it should. If your a dude who wants a virgin or VVVVNDS girl then you better be that way too and vice versa.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

It goes both ways or it should. If your a dude who wants a virgin or VVVVNDS girl then you better be that way too and vice versa.
co-sign, but you know that everybody wants to have their cake & eat it too.

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Oh yeah of course. One of my boys has done some
indifferent.gif
things and was complaining about loose girls
laugh.gif
. "You can'tcomplain dude, you just slept with a girl with a bf who used you to get back at him."
laugh.gif
tired.gif

That's pretty dumb IMO. So you lost it to her and you're not married yet? What if something happens and the relationship ends. Should the next girl youdate think any less of you because you've had sex with another woman? Seriously, I can't believe people think the way you do.

these movies/tv false advertised these girls,you can't think dudes are wild when that what they are expecting

Well I like the idea of both parties being virgins. No one to compare it to. Thats how it was supposed to be at least. I wouldn't beat her head in about one dude even though I don't like it. But if she done racked up 3-5 and she 17-22 then we have some problems. But seeing as people view sex as having coffee now then don't expect to find too many virgins. Sorry dude I knew your pain.

Not to thread high jack but how do you all feel about people saving themselves until marriage? I mean you wont have the problem of people comparing their now lover to ex's. You have a greater chance to find a person who is not a +!$!@. Oh and don't worry about running into your spouses ex who left dna on your girl's back.
laugh.gif

you're really devout huh?
on the real though im not gonna front and i try being adult, i have a major problem with this, iono if its cuz its my religion or what but yeah it bothers me

and yeah im not smashin till marriage
*flame suit is on*

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Oh yeah of course. One of my boys has done some
indifferent.gif
things and was complaining about loose girls
laugh.gif
. "You can't complain dude, you just slept with a girl with a bf who used you to get back at him."
laugh.gif
tired.gif
yea & the same thing goes for females. all the "reformed" JO's wanna get all butthurt cuz dont nobody wanna be with them, comeon now. You was just lettin 6 dudes hit one after another, and you wana complain about dudes not wanting to be with you.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Murkn3m

Well I like the idea of both parties being virgins. No one to compare it to. Thats how it was supposed to be at least. I wouldn't beat her head in about one dude even though I don't like it. But if she done racked up 3-5 and she 17-22 then we have some problems. But seeing as people view sex as having coffee now then don't expect to find too many virgins. Sorry dude I knew your pain.
word
si

Originally Posted by heaVINsent15

Not to thread high jack but how do you all feel about people saving themselves until marriage? I mean you wont have the problem of people comparing their now lover to ex's. You have a greater chance to find a person who is not a +!$!@. Oh and don't worry about running into your spouses ex who left dna on your girl's back.
laugh.gif

you're really devout huh?
on the real though im not gonna front and i try being adult, i have a major problem with this, iono if its cuz its my religion or what but yeah it bothers me

and yeah im not smashin till marriage
*flame suit is on*
I try to be.

Good luck. Its HARD to do so.
yea & the same thing goes for females. all the "reformed" JO's wanna get all butthurt cuz dont nobody wanna be with them, come on now. You was just lettin 6 dudes hit one after another, and you wana complain about dudes not wanting to be with you.
grin.gif

COSIGN. Don't let the the chess club run through you and complain about respect. Respect is like a new recipe. You have to taste it beforeexpecting everyone else too.

Originally Posted by SneakrKid

Alright so lets say your about to wife this chick up, you both are in deep love and are planing to spend the rest of your lives together and you've lost it to this chick. But what bothers you the most is that another man has been in her before as well as his DNA being in her too. She regrets being with this dude and regrets doing anything with him but i personally lose respect for a chick that's been boned before. I need some other peoples opinions on this so i can change my point of view.
eyes.gif
You're either 16 or Amish... and I'm laughing at both either way. A 16 year old Amish boy on theinternet?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom