A wife thats been done by another man before. Vol: how do you feel about it?

Maybe you should start dating toddlers, chances are they haven't begun having sex just yet.

To think you will be the first to "do" a chick is pretty naive this day and age, with people losing their virginity much younger than in recentyears.

Originally Posted by SneakrKid

Na I'm 17, this has nothing to do with me and this is what my homie told me, it makes sense to me but i need more opinions on it.
roll.gif
cmon w| the coverupp
grin.gif

but on topic.. ill be 18 in a few dayss.. and i hold certain values.. and the 2 woman i have been in meaningful relationships.. were both virginss.. now imveryy luckyy at even the age of 17 to find 2 virgins.. [its crazy the rate girls are f*_n nowadays], one was my first, but i was both of their firsts... butttits not fair to have less respect for a girl.. the age of 17 is a lot different than 27.. when you get older, you have to expectt everybody has lost theirvirignity by then.. at this agee.. i could see how a person wud have a less respect for a girl that has had sex already.. especially if that person wants tospend the rest of their life w| her and lost his* virginity to herrr.. but the point is knowing another man has used whoevers girl already, is gonna make yafeel a certain way of coursee, but i dont think it shud be taken out on how you view the girl.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

Na I'm 17, this has nothing to do with me and this is what my homie told me, it makes sense to me but i need more opinions on it.
roll.gif
cmon w| the coverupp
grin.gif

but on topic.. ill be 18 in a few dayss.. and i hold certain values.. and the 2 woman i have been in meaningful relationships.. were both virginss.. now im veryy luckyy at even the age of 17 to find 2 virgins.. [its crazy the rate girls are f*_n nowadays], one was my first, but i was both of their firsts... buttt its not fair to have less respect for a girl.. the age of 17 is a lot different than 27.. when you get older, you have to expectt everybody has lost their virignity by then.. at this agee.. i could see how a person wud have a less respect for a girl that has had sex already.. especially if that person wants to spend the rest of their life w| her and lost his* virginity to herrr.. but the point is knowing another man has used whoevers girl already, is gonna make ya feel a certain way of coursee, but i dont think it shud be taken out on how you view the girl.
tired.gif
I feel you but the whole thought it pretty hard to get out of your head. Thanks to Murkn3m it makes a lotsense that its not fair for a girl to be viewed a different way depending on her past, especially her mistakes. And me and my boy didn't start worryingabout smashing chicks till we we're 16. This topic didn't really bother me until he talked about it to me and started asking me how i felt. So i askedmy girl how many dudes she had intercourse and sucked on there ****. She told me one so it kinda got to me but not as much as him. He was freaking out aboutit. Some answers gave me a better view on things in general. A less selfish kind of way.

... So i asked my girl how many dudes she had intercourse and sucked on there ****. She told me one so it kinda got to me...
Wait till she tells you the REAL answer. I heard it was 36. I wouldn't even ask no dumb %*#% like thatthough. I jus wanna know what the test results said and we're cool. Keep your stats to yourself ma...

roll.gif
cmon w| the coverupp
grin.gif

but on topic.. ill be 18 in a few dayss.. and i hold certain values.. and the 2 woman i have been in meaningful relationships.. were both virginss.. now im veryy luckyy at even the age of 17 to find 2 virgins.. [its crazy the rate girls are f*_n nowadays], one was my first, but i was both of their firsts... buttt its not fair to have less respect for a girl.. the age of 17 is a lot different than 27.. when you get older, you have to expectt everybody has lost their virignity by then.. at this agee.. i could see how a person wud have a less respect for a girl that has had sex already.. especially if that person wants to spend the rest of their life w| her and lost his* virginity to herrr.. but the point is knowing another man has used whoevers girl already, is gonna make ya feel a certain way of coursee, but i dont think it shud be taken out on how you view the girl.
tired.gif
I feel you but the whole thought it pretty hard to get out of your head. Thanks to Murkn3m it makes a lot sense that its not fair for a girl to be viewed a different way depending on her past, especially her mistakes. And me and my boy didn't start worrying about smashing chicks till we we're 16. This topic didn't really bother me until he talked about it to me and started asking me how i felt. So i asked my girl how many dudes she had intercourse and sucked on there ****. She told me one so it kinda got to me but not as much as him. He was freaking out about it. Some answers gave me a better view on things in general. A less selfish kind of way.
truee Murkn3m shud def be QFT on tht onee.. cuz my current girl.. i wasnt the first guy she fell in lovewith.. so imagine i know i wud feel a certain way if she made that "oh he might be the one" mistake and had sexx.. (im glad she didnt
ohwell.gif
).. i knw altho she wasnt my first, i wud still wanna be her firstt.. idk thereseems to be certain double standards when it comes to guys/girls and sex... there always have been.. 10 years from now, this question will prolly beirrelevant.. i think in these teenage years yearss.. it holds ALOT* more value than in the near futuree

But what bothers you the most is that another man has been in her before as well as his DNA being in her too.
what you did before me was before me
i personally lose respect for a chick that's been boned before.
oh yea
laugh.gif
roll.gif

well good luck wit that playboi

^P, I just don't get it with these two. I don't even have the patience for amateurs these days
grin.gif
. That's real.

DearWinter219 wrote:
^P, I just don't get it with these two. I don't even have the patience for amateurs these days
grin.gif
. That's real.

laugh.gif
i feel you but you gotta think you was young and naive at some pointtoo

I was young and naive in the sense that I didn't know how to obtain the P...true. I was never afraid of it though. Come on man. These 2 __S actinglike how I felt about senior prom. "Oh, this will be so memorable and I'll cherish these memories so much and blazay blazay blue".... but onceyou turn 20, you look back and truly don't care any more.

Originally Posted by Pmighty

DearWinter219 wrote:
grin.gif
. That's real.

laugh.gif
i feel you but you gotta think you was young and naive at some point too

thats what im sayinggg... the point of this thread i think, clearly shows the gap in how ages think.. like i said in 10, not even,, in realityalot will chnage in 1-2 years.. this question will be irrelevant... when i was 15-16 i wanted my first to be my last.. feel mee... but thats just being naive..over time views will completly change

I want my current to be my last... but that's because I've had enough random *$$% in my life to know that casual sex doesn't appeal to melike it used to. But hey, casual sex still is what it do youngins. Have some. It never hurt anybody important
wink.gif
. I don't see how fellas could count outhaving at least a little casual sex before they lock it down.

yea theres def a difference between wantin your 1st to be your only and your current to be your last. i know how you feel tho. i dont feel like that now(wellnot yet) but i have before and thats def better than the casual thing imo

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

I want my current to be my last... but that's because I've had enough random *$$% in my life to know that casual sex doesn't appeal to me like it used to. But hey, casual sex still is what it do youngins. Have some. It never hurt anybody important
wink.gif
. I don't see how fellas could count out having at least a little casual sex before they lock it down.
nah i feel you.. be free while there's still time to be free.. i think the OP's point was in regards to a woman you're actually withas opposed to it being casual type sexx.. but to each his own i guess

Originally Posted by Murkn3m

well for me am young and i have that state of mind right now but at the same time i know finding a virgin girl is like finding a unicorn... but as well you cant expect every "good girl" to be one because a "good girl" can make or might have made a mistake thinking dude was the one but thats why you must learn how to leave the past behind when you start off with a girl that isn't a virgin anymore because she might have made the mistake thinking "o hes the one" young and dumb decisions but you always have to check out what you dealing with first as well don't wanna wife up a oo... i still have that state of mind but i think as time progresses all get over it...
Exactly. Thats what happened wit my girl. She was a virgin when I met and I seen how my girls get played and left to the waste side
tired.gif
. Thats one of the main reasons I made it official with my girl. I didn'twant her to think I was the average N_ she was givin it up to.

I want my current to be my last... but that's because I've had enough random *$$% in my life to know that casual sex doesn't appeal to me like it used to. But hey, casual sex still is what it do youngins. Have some. It never hurt anybody important
wink.gif
. I don't see how fellas could count out having at least a little casual sex before they lock it down.
nah i feel you.. be free while there's still time to be free.. i think the OP's point was in regards to a woman you're actually with as opposed to it being casual type sexx.. but to each his own i guess
Neither one of us were virgins when we met... it's all the same really. As long as the test results are what it do and she ain't hadanother __s seed, I'm goodie.

wink.gif
nah i feel you.. be free while there's still time to be free.. i think the OP's point was in regards to a woman you're actually with as opposed to it being casual type sexx.. but to each his own i guess
Neither one of us were virgins when we met... it's all the same really. As long as the test results are what it do and she ain't had another __s seed, I'm goodie.
laugh.gif
i feel you... thats watsup, well goodluck with making thatyour last. lol

wink.gif
Neither one of us were virgins when we met... it's all the same really. As long as the test results are what it do and she ain't had another __s seed, I'm goodie.
laugh.gif
i feel you... thats watsup, well goodluck with making that your last. lol

!%*#, the way we be going at eachother, I'ma need more than luck. I might need a prayer or two fammo
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JBug88

and if it makes you feel any better, you probably kissin his dong when you kiss her. have a great day....

-J-

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

but a girl who's only been with 1 guy b4 u is pretty hard 2 find these days... even @ 17.. lighten up dude

Any girl past 16 has probably been ran though by a handful of dudes - if she hasn't she will have been before she graduates/finishes HS. No woman is abovesmuttery. Enjoy that she's only been probed by one other dude. Just do her dirtier and nastier than you think she's been done before and you will bethe king of that castle. That's how I think about it, at least.

Putting a ring on a girl/"wifing" her doesn't change anything either. If you piss her off, she'll try to get you back, and girls know an easyway to get back at boyfriends and boyfriends' friends aren't loyal when the ({}) is in their face. I've been on both sides of that.

Good luck OP, or "OP's friend."

i think its sad that you care so much about finding a virgin... then finding someone that has good character. Trust me i knew a virgin and she played so manygames with her dudes. If you care more about what someone has done physically then the character of that person, then your too immature to be thinking aboutwifing somebody.

i was just having this debate the other day with a friend regarding Kim Kardashian and Reggie Jones. You think hes mad that Ray J did his thing and millionsgot to watch? I doubt it.

Back
Top Bottom