a

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

A beach is a beach. I def. dont see the difference in OC, MD and the Jersey Shore. But to each his own.

Don't see a difference?!?
eek.gif
  East coast (NY/NJ) beaches are so disgusting, I wouldn't dare step foot in one.

That's because the beaches in NY and NJ arent the main attraction. But Maryland beaches are not any nicer than NY and NJ beaches either.

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Originally Posted by CaponeCartels

Ocean City Maryland is more fun than Seaside NJ though....both places are racist as hell.

I've been to OC a couple of times.
never felt like it was racist.

Care to share your experience?

Lounges playing country music full of the N word with the ER at the end.

Racial slurs thrown around left and right from drunken partygoers.

Clubs with black quotas.

July 4th bus ticket marked KKK.

Drunk kids beating up a black bus driver, then calling the police demanding that he be fired and sent back to Baltimore so that he can get back on Welfare for not appreciating the white man giving him a job....Police laughing.

"Lounges playing country music full of the N word with the ER at the end."

C'mon your reaching !
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Ive been to OC Maryland plenty of times never witnessed anything like this

How am I reaching...I'm telling you what I heard and saw with my own eyes and ears.

The clubs on the main strip play Hip-Hop/Dance music but walk into one of those pool halls/lounges behind the boardwalk and see what you find.

"Working hard all day like a N_er...thats not the life for me..."

I remember the lyrics clear as day. An experience I will never forget.

Its not a joke or a laughing matter.

Yea man.

Most of the people were cool and the girls were bad and down for a good time...but there were a few moments when I felt like I was in the 50's.

They have a bus that goes up and down in the city for like 2 dollars a day or something. They give you a ticket with random letter and number combinations each day...on the 4th of July it was KKK.

Same day these drunk frat kids come on the bus wylin out with liquor in hand, groping women and harassing people. The bus driver (older black man) asks them once, very politely and calmly, to please settle down...they rush dude and start punching and spitting on him. When me and my two boys run to the front of the bus, they run off and flag down nearby cops, who do nothing but laugh. The look that the old man gave to me broke my heart man.
smh.gif

I had never experienced anything like that in my life before.

One day we walk into a pool hall/restaurant spot with a couple girls (white) and worker goes to the jukebox and starts playing country music about _ers.
smh.gif
smh.gif

I was beyond tight.

Its a fun place but if you spend the whole summer out there...expect a couple of instances.

HueyP in LouieV wrote:
Its a fun place but if you spend the whole summer out there...expect a couple of instances.

Damn.

Longest I've been out there was for like 3 or 4 days.
Never gonna look at OC the same again.

I'm glad you went to try to help that bus driver too. Most people would have just walked away.
Props man.
glasses.gif

yo thats crazy

but there were a few moments when I felt like I was in the 50's.
ive never experienced this in my life an i dont wanna find out how i would react if i was in that situation

short tempered taurus woulda been in full effect.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

MTV needs to do like a half hour, relaxed late night talk show, with Situation and Pauly D.
Nothing to compete with the big names in talk shows, just talk to one or two guest. It's cheap to make and the chances of unintentional lulz is strong.

Mike would be the host/interviewer, and Pauly would be the wise cracking DJ
laugh.gif

And if Ronnie needs a job, he could play the Security/Guillermo-type role.
agreed.

$10,000 per person per episode for Season 2 -- or they all walk away. The New York Post reported Saturday that cast members of the hit MTV show, including the popular Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi, "Pauly D" Delvecchio, Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino and Jenni "J-Woww" Farley, have agreed to bargain for increased pay for Season 2 or they will not return for a second season.

What? No Season 2 of "Jersey Shore"? Whatever would MTV replace the hit show with -- music videos?

Reportedly, the cast members of the wildly popular reality show that follows the lives of eight housemates as they live, work, and party in and around Seaside Heights, New Jersey, only receive a few hundred dollars each per episode. But as one controversy led to another, from the flap over the show being excessively laden with Italian American stereotypes to the fact that the housemates weren't even natives of the area to the "Snooki gets punched" videos, "Jersey Shore" became a bona fide television hit and pop culture phenomenon. On the season finale, the show scored 4.8 million viewers, according to Nielsen, nearly tripling their season opener audience and increasing by one fourth (1.2 million) over the previous week's numbers, which scored #1 in the 18-34 age demographic and placed the show firmly in the Top 25 Cable shows of the week (#18) ending January 17. The show's finale should put the show near the top position.

And the individual cast members are a hit as well. The Post reported that some cast members are pulling in $10,000 per personal appearance on the club circuit. The cast has been invited to Sean "P Diddy" Combs' son's 'Sweet Sixteen' party and there are rumors suggesting that Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi has been invited to the Grammys by none other than Ellen Degeneres.

But are the "Jersey Shore" gang worth $10,000 per cast member per episode? Of course they are.

Associated Press

laugh.gif
Get that money, I guess.

Think it'll work?

Originally Posted by TheBachellor

$10,000 per person per episode for Season 2 -- or they all walk away. The New York Post reported Saturday that cast members of the hit MTV show, including the popular Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi, "Pauly D" Delvecchio, Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino and Jenni "J-Woww" Farley, have agreed to bargain for increased pay for Season 2 or they will not return for a second season.

What? No Season 2 of "Jersey Shore"? Whatever would MTV replace the hit show with -- music videos?

Reportedly, the cast members of the wildly popular reality show that follows the lives of eight housemates as they live, work, and party in and around Seaside Heights, New Jersey, only receive a few hundred dollars each per episode. But as one controversy led to another, from the flap over the show being excessively laden with Italian American stereotypes to the fact that the housemates weren't even natives of the area to the "Snooki gets punched" videos, "Jersey Shore" became a bona fide television hit and pop culture phenomenon. On the season finale, the show scored 4.8 million viewers, according to Nielsen, nearly tripling their season opener audience and increasing by one fourth (1.2 million) over the previous week's numbers, which scored #1 in the 18-34 age demographic and placed the show firmly in the Top 25 Cable shows of the week (#18) ending January 17. The show's finale should put the show near the top position.

And the individual cast members are a hit as well. The Post reported that some cast members are pulling in $10,000 per personal appearance on the club circuit. The cast has been invited to Sean "P Diddy" Combs' son's 'Sweet Sixteen' party and there are rumors suggesting that Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi has been invited to the Grammys by none other than Ellen Degeneres.

But are the "Jersey Shore" gang worth $10,000 per cast member per episode? Of course they are.

Associated Press

laugh.gif
Get that money, I guess.

Think it'll work?

of course MTV will pay them that.

its not that  much, and a second season with the same castmates will pull in MONSTER ratings.

MTV would be stupid NOT to agree to their terms. (which in reality, isnt that much)

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

*#%***+ dudes got paid a million a season I think

the hell is $10k an ep, lol

real talk these guys are idiots....there was like 8 or 9 episodes this season...MTV will cover the cost of the cast in one episode

Spoiler [+]
waits for MTV to make a show about asians so he can appear for $10k an episode
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

Originally Posted by CaponeCartels

Ocean City Maryland is more fun than Seaside NJ though....both places are racist as hell.

I've been to OC a couple of times.
never felt like it was racist.

Care to share your experience?

Lounges playing country music full of the N word with the ER at the end.

Racial slurs thrown around left and right from drunken partygoers.

Clubs with black quotas.

July 4th bus ticket marked KKK.

Drunk kids beating up a black bus driver, then calling the police demanding that he be fired and sent back to Baltimore so that he can get back on Welfare for not appreciating the white man giving him a job....Police laughing.

"Lounges playing country music full of the N word with the ER at the end."

C'mon your reaching !
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Ive been to OC Maryland plenty of times never witnessed anything like this

I'm from Maryland so we go up to OC several times a year and I personally haven't seen anything like that either. Especially since their are a lot of us hispanics and just as many blacks around. But i could see how there might be racism cuz a lot of parts of maryland are a little country and OC is particularly one of them.

Hopefully they won't let all this press go their heads, but then again that could be hilarious too.

MTV scored a big hit from this and they barely had to do anything. No giant house like RW, no cash prizes like with the challenges.
They should definitely pay these kids, when is the last time everybody has been this excited/interested in an MTV show
6a00d83451b8c369e2012876edf6be970c-800wi

A beach is a beach. I def. dont see the difference in OC, MD and the Jersey Shore. But to each his own.

eek.gif

That's because the beaches in NY and NJ arent the main attraction. But Maryland beaches are not any nicer than NY and NJ beaches either.
I've been to OC Maryland a bunch of times and so have I Jersey shores, Seaside, Wildwood, Ocean City, Somers Point & AC. 

I know for a fact OC Maryland is 100 times cleaner and a better beach, the waves are gigantic and theres absolutely like no trash or shells anywhere on the beach.

Have you ever went into the water at AC, its all shells and so is the beach

Originally Posted by eeibaby

eek.gif

I've been to OC Maryland a bunch of times and so have I Jersey shores, Seaside, Wildwood, Ocean City, Somers Point & AC. 

I know for a fact OC Maryland is 100 times cleaner and a better beach, the waves are gigantic and theres absolutely like no trash or shells anywhere on the beach.

Have you ever went into the water at AC, its all shells and so is the beach

I never been to AC, but if I do go, I wont go for the beach. I would go to gamble and go to clubs. If I wanted to go to the beach I'd go to SC or FL or something.

Thats just me though.

Plus the Jersey Shore is a lot cleaner than it use to be, if that even matters.

Originally Posted by eeibaby

You have to visit Ocean City Maryland at least once, way better beach than the Jersey Shores

I've been there twice. It's ok I guess.

I'm biased cuz I'm not a beach person. No beach really blows me away.

who goes to AC for the beach ?
laugh.gif
issh is terrible

damn haze ive experienced racism but DAMN

Back
Top Bottom