a

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Hopefully they won't let all this press go their heads, but then again that could be hilarious too.

MTV scored a big hit from this and they barely had to do anything. No giant house like RW, no cash prizes like with the challenges.
They should definitely pay these kids, when is the last time everybody has been this excited/interested in an MTV show
6a00d83451b8c369e2012876edf6be970c-800wi

THIS

kristen callavari got paid 90k an episode on the hills
indifferent.gif

C'mon son they should pay all those nerds on the hills nada

they better hit jersey shore with that 10k
 they better not let angelina back in the house either
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by haiti5

who goes to AC for the beach ?
laugh.gif
issh is terrible

damn haze ive experienced racism but DAMN
Some people go because its the closest, like teenagers who can't drive

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Hopefully they won't let all this press go their heads, but then again that could be hilarious too.

MTV scored a big hit from this and they barely had to do anything. No giant house like RW, no cash prizes like with the challenges.
They should definitely pay these kids, when is the last time everybody has been this excited/interested in an MTV show
6a00d83451b8c369e2012876edf6be970c-800wi

THIS

^
cause she was on the show

most MTV reunion shows bring EVERY body back even the new/old cast members of that season

hope they do a season 2 with OG cast and we get to see what she is really like

Originally Posted by Ween H4ed

I wonder how much the budget was for Season 1. I mean, the beds they slept on were from Ikea.

You know for season 2, they gunna pimp those rooms out (hate the word pimp)

Season 1 beds looked like the came from a prison
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jdeez42

jersey shore vs rr/rw challenge maybe?

You know how clumsy Mike would be?

Ronnie would be too busy tending to Sammi's papercuts and blisters.

Vinny would be missing from half the challenge.

Snooki would be eating pickles.

Pauly D would be doing absolutely nothing.

Your right, bring on the challenge.
laugh.gif

vinnie is kinda funny but dude is the biggest hater of all time

what does he even do? just go to clubs, fist pump, get like 2 girls in the whole summer, and talk *+%! about mike all day

lame

ronnie too, dude has the personality of a doorknob

situation, pauly d, and snooki should be brought back...everyone else should be ugraded...especially jwow, she was too damn beat...

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

vinnie is kinda funny but dude is the biggest hater of all time

what does he even do? just go to clubs, fist pump, get like 2 girls in the whole summer, and talk *+%! about mike all day

lame

ronnie too, dude has the personality of a doorknob
What do you mean bro?

how would another season with the same cast work out?

they are going to be mobbed everytime they go out to clubs and stuff by the general public, it won't have the same feel at all if they think they are celebrities and the people around them know they are too. find new shows for the whole cast, find 8 new people to put in a house at jersey shore next year.

Originally Posted by mrmossyman84

how would another season with the same cast work out?

they are going to be mobbed everytime they go out to clubs and stuff by the general public, it won't have the same feel at all if they think they are celebrities and the people around them know they are too. find new shows for the whole cast, find 8 new people to put in a house at jersey shore next year.

nah same people but like throw them in a foreign country where they're not really famous and they're way out of their element. hilarity ensues.

hell throw em in italy.

Haze is right though. The racism in Seaside Heights is very high. Probably some other NJ NT'ers have experienced the same thing. The NJ shore is EXTREMELY conservative. Filled with mostly middle aged rich folks.

Ever notice how wasnt many black or Hispanic folks at night on the show? During the day we go for the beach and what not. Because we dont feel like being harassed at night.

Those going there because of the Jersey Shore stuff will be in something else. 

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Originally Posted by CaponeCartels

Ocean City Maryland is more fun than Seaside NJ though....both places are racist as hell.

I've been to OC a couple of times.
never felt like it was racist.

Care to share your experience?

Lounges playing country music full of the N word with the ER at the end.

Racial slurs thrown around left and right from drunken partygoers.

Clubs with black quotas.

July 4th bus ticket marked KKK.

Drunk kids beating up a black bus driver, then calling the police demanding that he be fired and sent back to Baltimore so that he can get back on Welfare for not appreciating the white man giving him a job....Police laughing.
i've been to OC plenty of times and i never experienced any of that. thats really sad and unfortunate. i imagine there would be a lot of racism in Jersey Shore as well, a lot of Italians don't like blacks.

when i was in HS we went to OC, and i did see a bus driver and a cop get beat up though
eek.gif
.. we were all on the bus drunk at like 2AM just clowning, and the bus driver was like "stop cussing on my bus or i'll kick you out." we were all like "is this guy serious
alien.gif
sick.gif
" at the next red light, some big dude went to the front of the bus and shoved the !!#! out of the bus driver. all of a sudden this 40-something year old dude who had been chilling in the back of the bus jumped up, whipped out his badge and goes "this is police, pull over the bus right now!" when the bus stops the undercover cop runs up on the kid and BAM! the kid popped him in the jaw
laugh.gif
after that we all kicked the doors open, jumped out of the bus, and ran in different directions
roll.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by CaponeCartels

Ocean City Maryland is more fun than Seaside NJ though....both places are racist as hell.

I've been to OC a couple of times.
never felt like it was racist.

Care to share your experience?

Lounges playing country music full of the N word with the ER at the end.

Racial slurs thrown around left and right from drunken partygoers.

Clubs with black quotas.

July 4th bus ticket marked KKK.

Drunk kids beating up a black bus driver, then calling the police demanding that he be fired and sent back to Baltimore so that he can get back on Welfare for not appreciating the white man giving him a job....Police laughing.
i've been to OC plenty of times and i never experienced any of that. thats really sad and unfortunate. i imagine there would be a lot of racism in Jersey Shore as well, a lot of Italians don't like blacks.

when i was in HS we went to OC, and i did see a bus driver and a cop get beat up though
eek.gif
.. we were all on the bus drunk at like 2AM just clowning, and the bus driver was like "stop cussing on my bus or i'll kick you out." we were all like "is this guy serious
alien.gif
sick.gif
" at the next red light, some big dude went to the front of the bus and shoved the !!#! out of the bus driver. all of a sudden this 40-something year old dude who had been chilling in the back of the bus jumped up, whipped out his badge and goes "this is police, pull over the bus right now!" when the bus stops the undercover cop runs up on the kid and BAM! the kid popped him in the jaw
laugh.gif
after that we all kicked the doors open, jumped out of the bus, and ran in different directions
roll.gif
smh.gif
Damn

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom