a

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by Durden7

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by Durden7

This show/brand is done.
It's just getting started....

MTV is going to kill it just like they do every other brand.

Season 2 will be a DUD.

MTV has no idea how to keep a good show.

J.S.  is a fad.  Theres nothing interesting enough about any of the characters to keep people interested.

laugh.gif

You have no idea what your taking about fam. Season 2 will have the same cast and run of the same success. A Dud? $!%@! please. Go watch ABDC
tired.gif
I disagree. There is nothing they can do to top this year. Nothing. This season was PERFECT. Sequels never live up to the hype.

It will still be good, but not like this season

The 2nd season will be successful because people are gonna watch it. .......doesn't mean they'll like it but they'll watch

I'm having trouble finding episodes 8 and 9 to watch. Does any1 know a site I can watch it on without doing any surveys and such?

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

OMG! It's been confirmed Angelina will be in Season 2.

I dont even wanna watch it anymore.

sick.gif
i feel the same way
but you know we still will lol

Angelina is the best lookin one though.
Its not hard to tell shes bringing drama in that house.

Originally Posted by Diego

that is true. but i want her to live with the L of missing out on a great opportunity cause of some stupidness for the rest of her life

Originally Posted by neverflopped

that is true. but i want her to live with the L of missing out on a great opportunity cause of some stupidness for the rest of her life
This.......not much of an opportunity when you're a bartender and "do like great things"

She thinks too highly of herself.

She missed out on alot of side money that the show brought in from the first season.

And that's not saying much.

And she DEFINITELY should not be parading around in a bikini like she did on that before Jersey Shore show.
roll.gif

Do you all not understand Angelina will bring even MORE excitement to the show simply because they don't mess with her like that

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

anyone else think Mike looks like a combo of these two?
dude kinda reminds me of a goofy Derek Jeter
derek_jeter--300x300.jpg
and jeter isn't goofy looking?
laugh.gif

hrlvyo.jpg

might be from all the SB coverage lately, but am I reaching that they could be brothers too?
Peyton-Manning-thumb-400x494-54144.jpg

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Do you all not understand Angelina will bring even MORE excitement to the show simply because they don't mess with her like that

Not only that, but Angelina would be that "New Element" to the show. One person can change the whole chemistry of the cast.

Originally Posted by h3at23

[h3]MTV renews 'Jersey Shore' for second season[/h3]
The deal is done to bring back "Jersey Shore" for a second season.
http://
As first reported in THR earlier this week, an agreement by Friday was expected with the full cast returning for another round.

MTV plans to bring back the show for mid-to-late summer for 12 new episodes, which means commencing production soon.

The network will take the cast to another location, as yet unannounced, for season two rather than shoot in New Jersey during the winter.

"Our audience has fallen in love with ‘Jersey Shore’ and its amazing cast who have really grown together as a family. That bond gives the show its heart, and we’re thrilled to reunite these friends to bring fans more of what they love -- laughs, love, drama and of course, GTL," said Tony DiSanto, president of programming for MTV. 

The only place i can think of is either MIAMI or LA. Hopefully MIAMI
grin.gif

'Jersey Shore's' Angelina -- Not So Fast!
Posted Feb 1st 2010 3:04PM by TMZ Staff

"Jersey Shore" alleged cast member Angelina is far from being a sure thing for Season 2 -- even though she says she signed a new contract.

Sources involved in the negotiation tell TMZ that the contract Angelina signed is actually a holding deal -- meaning she's agreed to appear on the show, but MTV still has an option to exercise the contract -- or not.

Translation -- Angelina received a holding fee, but MTV can decide down the line whether they want her on the show. If they don't, Angelina will walk away with her holding money -- and that's it.

MTV -- smartly we might add -- is hedging its bet as they map out Season 2 production. The network might be interested in our TMZ poll -- 87% of our readers say they don't want Angelina back.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0eK0w9mE0

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0eK0wBXUd

Like pple said above , she'll add new excitement and drama to the show.

Considering she didn't have much involvement this past season.

^ But she's still so annoying. I think she would get on my nerves so much that it would take a way a lot of the happy addiction that I have for the show and replace it with having to watch the show just to see what they would do to that annoying piece of trash.

Originally Posted by roboski

Originally Posted by h3at23

[h3]MTV renews 'Jersey Shore' for second season[/h3]
The deal is done to bring back "Jersey Shore" for a second season.
http://
As first reported in THR earlier this week, an agreement by Friday was expected with the full cast returning for another round.

MTV plans to bring back the show for mid-to-late summer for 12 new episodes, which means commencing production soon.

The network will take the cast to another location, as yet unannounced, for season two rather than shoot in New Jersey during the winter.

"Our audience has fallen in love with ‘Jersey Shore’ and its amazing cast who have really grown together as a family. That bond gives the show its heart, and we’re thrilled to reunite these friends to bring fans more of what they love -- laughs, love, drama and of course, GTL," said Tony DiSanto, president of programming for MTV. 

The only place i can think of is either MIAMI or LA. Hopefully MIAMI
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom