a

Mike & Pauly are on Spike tonight at 8PM for the Video Game Awards.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

Originally Posted by purepwrta

Originally Posted by biggatree

Originally Posted by Bowzer Blitz

Originally Posted by ReRetroMe

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

Originally Posted by C o IVI p L e X

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

1e5u2a.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
The dude in the middle is like, "Can I get 2 heinekens please?" and then gets caught mid kufi smack.
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
ahahaha
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

its 8:30 am and that had me rollin especially the "can i get two heinys please?"

peep his face reaction

eek.gif
@ the "can I get 2 heinys"
laugh.gif
roll.gif
Guido Jimmy Kimmel caught the residuals

I would never hit a girl. But in the previews for this episode shes calling dude ugly and what not, straight up antagonizing him. Snooki deserved to get hit. I mean if I'm calling a girl nasty and ugly or whatever and the girl hit me, everybody would be saying I deserved it. Double standards FTML.
didnt read the other thread about this dude did you? homeboy jacked their drinks and she was getting in his face about it. she was defending herself when roid head over here sucker punched her. forming an opinion and not knowing the story ftmfl
Sorry bro, I dont have time to sit on Niketalk all day and read every single thread that comes through. Ill try to do a better job of that.

Sorry bro, I dont have time to sit on Niketalk all day and read every single thread that comes through. Ill try to do a better job of that.
lol. NTer's and their silly defense mechanisms instead of just taking the mature and logical route.

I was just coming in here to post that...

Situation and Snooki on Conan in a bit

laugh.gif
at that picture

Someone called it earlier about Snooki getting her own reality tv show. MTV/VH1 bout to milk the hell out of this.

Back
Top Bottom