Originally Posted by ScoopEm

jaamqf.gif

^^^^that was funny but this was the funniest part of the show:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

someone has to make a gif in the after show when angelina was like i love the way i $+** block blah blah blah, and mike puts on the most priceless face and itjust like wait what!?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ the ronnie .gif

Julissa was goin in on Angelina in the Aftershow.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by biggatree

Originally Posted by Bowzer Blitz

Originally Posted by ReRetroMe

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

Originally Posted by C o IVI p L e X

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

1e5u2a.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
The dude in the middle is like, "Can I get 2 heinekens please?" and then gets caught mid kufi smack.
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
ahahaha
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

its 8:30 am and that had me rollin especially the "can i get two heinys please?"

peep his face reaction

eek.gif
@ the "can I get 2 heinys"
laugh.gif
roll.gif
Guido Jimmy Kimmel caught the residuals

I would never hit a girl. But in the previews for this episode shes calling dude ugly and what not, straight up antagonizing him. Snooki deserved to get hit. I mean if I'm calling a girl nasty and ugly or whatever and the girl hit me, everybody would be saying I deserved it. Double standards FTML.

Originally Posted by purepwrta

1e5u2a.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
The dude in the middle is like, "Can I get 2 heinekens please?" and then gets caught mid kufi smack.
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
ahahaha
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

its 8:30 am and that had me rollin especially the "can i get two heinys please?"

peep his face reaction

eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

I would never hit a girl. But in the previews for this episode shes calling dude ugly and what not, straight up antagonizing him. Snooki deserved to get hit. I mean if I'm calling a girl nasty and ugly or whatever and the girl hit me, everybody would be saying I deserved it. Double standards FTML.
didnt read the other thread about this dude did you? homeboy jacked their drinks and she was getting in his face about it. she was defendingherself when roid head over here sucker punched her. forming an opinion and not knowing the story ftmfl

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

Originally Posted by purepwrta

1e5u2a.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
ahahaha
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

peep his face reaction

eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

didnt read the other thread about this dude did you? homeboy jacked their drinks and she was getting in his face about it. she was defending herself when roid head over here sucker punched her. forming an opinion and not knowing the story ftmfl
Also the dude in the middle asking for the drinks I think works at the store, a manager or whatever. I think he was in Thursday nights episodefor a quick second, also after the punch in the trailer you can see the guy in the middle gripping up the guy who punched her. Just all speculation

I would give it to Angelina but shes so lame.... her horribly lying to her boss...the talking in the bathroom....trying to deny that she hook up with dude,shes immature. "Are you getting it, I don't think you're getting it"
Ronnie's dancing
laugh.gif

The Situation
laugh.gif
"I'm really not jealous....I have too much going on for that"

The Situation will have gone in on all of them by the end of the show....

Angelina acting like she doesnt like the situation... Ha!

Back
Top Bottom