a

Originally Posted by neverflopped

Originally Posted by xxxoverridexxx

Originally Posted by juggy4805

sam does that %$@* all the time. starts the fight, ronne slightly defends himself, then she throws it back onto him and makes him feel bad so he apologizes...typical stuff

id eat her %#% though
YNS

This show is funny as hell. I don't even do reality tv but I am obsessed with it. It is hard to get other people on to it.

id eat jwows +@# too

R.I.P.
roll.gif

dunno if posted but worth a second look if so

i love her unconditionally . like this or with her morning nest hair and crusty face.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

yall really think Ronnie can fight? For someone his size it should have been a beat down not a fight
grin.gif
Idk, his stand up looked sloppy. His arms are soshort/stocky I could see him getting KOd if he just boxed...

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

yall really think Ronnie can fight? For someone his size it should have been a beat down not a fight

compared to most "tough guy" douchebags out there who talk +!%@ and dont back it up.. yeah

Originally Posted by ashleythetall

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

and i'm no expert but Mike looks like he is on the juice as well. something is off about his arms... Ronnie is way more jacked than Mike yet has much smaller biceps.
i agree here. his forearm to bicep ratio is not normal, while ronnie's looks more normal

But Ronnie's stomach isnt really cut like Mike's. It's weird.

sam does that %$@* all the time. starts the fight, ronne slightly defends himself, then she throws it back onto him and makes him feel bad so he apologizes...typical stuff

id eat her %#% though
Why would you do that?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

Is it on from 10-12? Or does it start at 9 or something? Midnight is a little past my bedtime
frown.gif
10-12.

9 is last week's episode.

and i'm no expert but Mike looks like he is on the juice as well. something is off about his arms... Ronnie is way more jacked than Mike yet has much smaller biceps.
i agree here. his forearm to bicep ratio is not normal, while ronnie's looks more normal

Ronnie has that turtleshell stomach that you get from roids

Originally Posted by Money Making A

Ronnie has that turtleshell stomach that you get from roids
attachment.php

MUD.JPG

Back
Top Bottom