a

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

I think Season 2 has to NOT take place in Jersey Shore. As dumb as it sounds, everyone there will know these dudes. They're all pseudo celebrities by the time taping starts, so it'll take a big chunk of reality away from it.

I say they go to Mexico or another country, US is already tainted by them
laugh.gif
. ****, why not Italy?
I agree with this. It wouldn't be as authentic, because everybody knows them. Plus, now The Situation and Pauly D. will be able to getgirls. It won't be as funny.

I don't know why but the grenade turned me on when she was spazzin at sammi when she was talking @#*$ from the stairs. I was like "mmmm.....u gogirl". Lol

I'm so +*#%%$% tired of Ronnie's and Sam's break up to make up bs. !%*+ is so fake and I know they're being real.

"This is NO JOKE! NO JOKE!"

"YOU'RE MY GIRL! GOSH YOU KNOW HOW LONG I HAVEN'T SAID THAT?"

"YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT MY TOE! YOU KNOW HOW THAT MAKES ME FEEL?!! NO JOKE THAT HURT ME!"

I be having to put it on mute sometimes cuz I can't stand it
smh.gif

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by Kal Ripped Ken

after watching that afterhours show i hope the situation beats ronnie's @!%
i didnt see that

what happened?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
More info. It wont let me watch after hours cause im in Toronto.
grin.gif

sooo i dont watch this show like that but i happened to flip through today and the snooki punch was on..and i def know the guy julio in the middle of thepunch. he used to work with me down here. lol
/random thought

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by Kal Ripped Ken

after watching that afterhours show i hope the situation beats ronnie's @!%
i didnt see that

what happened?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
More info. It wont let me watch after hours cause im in Toronto.
grin.gif
oh nothing new, mike was just calling ronnie out for being a simp and ronnie saying mike is just jealous. then they showed an unaired clip ofmike and sammie driving around talking about relationships and sammie admitted to creepin (giving her # to the cop). Then when julissa asked ronnie what hethought about that clip he was all shocked but then said "yeah she did that because i was dancing" he's just always apologetic when it comes tosammie. Situation was like if you're gonna have a relationship go take the girl out to nice dinner dont take her to the bar where we go for the freedrinks
laugh.gif

ronnie wrecked that kid... good to see he doesnt waste his size in a scrap.... and i also agree that they need to go somewhere that doesnt play the show, cuzpauly and the situation constantly striking out is part of the appeal... these people would be super annoying if MTV didnt portray them as being somewhatgrounded.. every cast member gets humbled at least once per episode and its sooo funny.. its nice to see MTV trying to portray them as NOT being stuck up richkids who always get their way (ahem..laguna beach, the hills, the city)... cuz i'm sure it would have been super easy editing to make these guys look likedouchebags... same goes for the girls (except sam... they need at least one villain).. snooki's funny.. and jwowww is BAD.. i mean i wouldnt marry her, butshe could get "the business"..

^yeah, Ronnie really does not like Mike at all. actually they said nobody liked Mike.

imo dude is the most insecure and fragile person in the house. he tries to hide his inner feelings with muscles and false bravado, but you can really tell hesjust trying to hide his insecurities and feelings of inadequacy.

and btw, for people talking about steroids and some of the castmembers being on the juice... they had the cast on MTV during some NYEs special last week andduring the interview Ronnie all but admitted he took roids. someone asked him a question like "what do you have to say about people who say you guys usesteroids?" and he was like "well, you gotta do whatever you gotta do to get fit"

and i'm no expert but Mike looks like he is on the juice as well. something is off about his arms... Ronnie is way more jacked than Mike yet has muchsmaller biceps. people inject synthol into their arms to get them bigger, i wouldnt be surprised if Mike took that route. maybe someone can tell IICEMAN tocheck out an episode and give us his opinion
nerd.gif

thats what makes mike so funny... plus, dude cant close a deal to save his life.. grenades? bah! if a chick wants the D she'll tell her friend to get lost

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

^yeah, Ronnie really does not like Mike at all. actually they said nobody liked Mike.

imo dude is the most insecure and fragile person in the house. he tries to hide his inner feelings with muscles and false bravado, but you can really tell hes just trying to hide his insecurities and feelings of inadequacy.

and btw, for people talking about steroids and some of the castmembers being on the juice... they had the cast on MTV during some NYEs special last week and during the interview Ronnie all but admitted he took roids. someone asked him a question like "what do you have to say about people who say you guys use steroids?" and he was like "well, you gotta do whatever you gotta do to get fit"

and i'm no expert but Mike looks like he is on the juice as well. something is off about his arms... Ronnie is way more jacked than Mike yet has much smaller biceps. people inject synthol into their arms to get them bigger, i wouldnt be surprised if Mike took that route. maybe someone can tell IICEMAN to check out an episode and give us his opinion
nerd.gif

Yea I saw that new years thing with ronnie LOL. But yea a lot of people in that scene take steroids. Its not a big deal for them at all.

im not gon lie sammie can get it out of all of them... j woww is wack and so is snooki... angelina is ok she can get it too... but sammi the best jersey sh0rehas to offer... i just dont like her stank attitude... she wont get wifed up but cant definetly get smashed up

i saw a picture in a mag yesterday of the situation from like 3 years ago... he was like 10lbs heavier. he definitely used to juice, doubt if he does anymore.he just has huge arms now, in the picture i saw his traps and lats were huge as well. he was bigger than ronnie

sooo i dont watch this show like that but i happened to flip through today and the snooki punch was on..and i def know the guy julio in the middle of the punch. he used to work with me down here. lol
/random thought
Kid seems like a fanocchio. You're in Jersey?

Snooki is at the Hard Rock near my house tonight hosting a party at the club.
laugh.gif

According to what I heard she's getting payed 10g's.
eek.gif

Ronnie is raw with the fisticuffs!

That guy was meant to get stomped out though. Drunk + sandals + boardwalk wooden planks = no traction.
The way he stepped to Ronnie was lame as &&&& and he didn't even get a punch in
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Ween H4ed

Ronnie is raw with the fisticuffs!

That guy was meant to get stomped out though. Drunk + sandals + boardwalk wooden planks = no traction.
The way he stepped to Ronnie was lame as &&&& and he didn't even get a punch in
tired.gif

than how did ronnie get a black eye?

Back
Top Bottom