a

Originally Posted by Derek916

Originally Posted by Ween H4ed

Ronnie is raw with the fisticuffs!

That guy was meant to get stomped out though. Drunk + sandals + boardwalk wooden planks = no traction.
The way he stepped to Ronnie was lame as &&&& and he didn't even get a punch in
tired.gif

than how did ronnie get a black eye?
diff. fight

ronnies from the bronx, thats why, you can tell any other dude in the crib (maybe not viny) would back down in that situation, dude handled himself correct, hegained so many points but then went into the negatives when he simped to sammy like that smh

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

ronnies from the bronx, thats why, you can tell any other dude in the crib (maybe not viny) would back down in that situation, dude handled himself correct, he gained so many points but then went into the negatives when he simped to sammy like that smh
even ronnie looked shook for a while before he finally snapped

i dont get why.....he was clearly way bigger than that guy.

hell, im no tough guy but it would take way less than that for me to throw down with that douche. especially if i was drunk.

but it was nice to see ronnie drop him.

i dont think vinny is the fighting type......he seems too levelheaded and chill and hes kinda small too. i bet pauly would throw down though.

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

ronnies from the bronx, thats why, you can tell any other dude in the crib (maybe not viny) would back down in that situation, dude handled himself correct, he gained so many points but then went into the negatives when he simped to sammy like that smh
even ronnie looked shook for a while before he finally snapped

i dont get why.....he was clearly way bigger than that guy.

hell, im no tough guy but it would take way less than that for me to throw down with that douche. especially if i was drunk.

but it was nice to see ronnie drop him.

i dont think vinny is the fighting type......he seems too levelheaded and chill and hes kinda small too. i bet pauly would throw down though.

i just dont think Ronnie wanted to be 'that guy' around Sammy.

i doubt he was scared

Yeah Ronnie was trying to keep that inner Hulk from coming out for as long as possible, but Sammy kept antagonizing the guy.

He knew he could take that guy no problems, and he did
laugh.gif

Just got done watching the last episode. I'm liking this show more and more everyweek.

"There is a gernade launcher and the other is a gernade"....this had me crying.

Originally Posted by ElCubanoDel510

Snooki is at the Hard Rock near my house tonight hosting a party at the club.
laugh.gif

According to what I heard she's getting payed 10g's.
eek.gif
Ronnie and Sammie were at a bar last night around me, hosting the night.

Pauly is going to be somewhere in Brooklyn next weekend I believe.

ronnies ------------------ handled himself correct, he gained so many points but then went into the negatives when he simped to sammy like that smh
ohwell.gif

word,
he seems like a cool guy, I feel bad that Sammy was toying with him
mad.gif

she even said she doesn't know what she's gonna do after the show... like they don't all live 45 away from each other
grin.gif
eyes.gif

cute females now-a-days have so many choices they don't lose anything by overlooking the genuinely nice men in their lives, if anything it just gives themmore "men are dirtbags and I'm the victim" stories to whine about
laugh.gif

[h1]Snooki's Assaulter Fired From Queens High School[/h1]

jerseyshorepunchout.jpg

The Queens gym teacher who punched America's beloved Snooki in the face on Jersey Shore has now been fired. TMZ reports that the NYC Department of Education is currently drafting Brad Ferro's termination letter, and upon receiving it, he'll have 30 days to box up his stuff at North Queens Community High School.

Ferro socked Snooki in the kisser last August, when the show was filming at Beachcomber Bar & Grill in Seaside Heights. After using the clip to their promotional advantage, MTV decided not to air it during that episode after all - but the animated GIF became a viral sensation.

Ferro has also been found guilty of "simple assault" and was fined $500, as well as given a 6 month suspended jail sentence.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

and i'm no expert but Mike looks like he is on the juice as well. something is off about his arms... Ronnie is way more jacked than Mike yet has much smaller biceps.
i agree here. his forearm to bicep ratio is not normal, while ronnie's looks more normal

sam does that %$@* all the time. starts the fight, ronne slightly defends himself, then she throws it back onto him and makes him feel bad so heapologizes...typical stuff

id eat her %#% though

Originally Posted by xxxoverridexxx

sam does that %$@* all the time. starts the fight, ronne slightly defends himself, then she throws it back onto him and makes him feel bad so he apologizes...typical stuff

id eat her %#% though
YNS

This show is funny as hell. I don't even do reality tv but I am obsessed with it. It is hard to get other people on to it.

Originally Posted by juggy4805

sam does that %$@* all the time. starts the fight, ronne slightly defends himself, then she throws it back onto him and makes him feel bad so he apologizes...typical stuff

id eat her %#% though
YNS

This show is funny as hell. I don't even do reality tv but I am obsessed with it. It is hard to get other people on to it.

id eat jwows +@# too

Originally Posted by juggy4805

id eat her %#% though
YNS

id eat jwows +@# too

R.I.P.

Back
Top Bottom