Aaron Rodgers' Tenure at Cal Appreciation

[table][tr][th=""]Passing[/th][/tr][tr][th=""]Year[/th][th=""]School[/th][th=""]Conf[/th][th=""]Class[/th][th=""]Pos[/th][th=""]Cmp[/th][th=""]Att[/th][th=""]Pct[/th][th=""]Yds[/th][th=""]Y/A[/th][th=""]AY/A[/th][th=""]TD[/th][th=""]Int[/th][th=""]Rate[/th][/tr][tr][td]2003[/td][td]California[/td][td]Pac-10[/td][td]SO[/td][td]QB[/td][td]215[/td][td]349[/td][td]61.6[/td][td]2903[/td][td]8.3[/td][td]8.8[/td][td]19[/td][td]5[/td][td]146.6[/td][/tr][tr][td]2004[/td][td]California[/td][td]Pac-10[/td][td]JR[/td][td]QB[/td][td]209[/td][td]316[/td][td]66.1[/td][td]2566[/td][td]8.1[/td][td]8.5[/td][td]24[/td][td]8[/td][td]154.3[/td][/tr][tr][td]Career[/td][td]California[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td]424[/td][td]665[/td][td]63.8[/td][td]5469[/td][td]8.2[/td][td]8.6[/td][td]43[/td][td]13[/td][td]150.3[/td][/tr][/table]

rodgers-2.jpg
sp_biggame_0818_kr.jpg
calvsuclafb2004.jpg

I was at the SC game where he completed like 23 in a row, then couldnt get the td to win it.

Great performance.

Psssh change this title to Aaron Rodgers' Tenure at Butte Appreciation

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

Was Rodgers big on a lot of school's recruit lists?

No.  He didn't get ANY D1 looks out of HS.  Went to Butte Community College before transferring to Cal.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

Was Rodgers big on a lot of school's recruit lists?

No.  He didn't get ANY D1 looks out of HS.  Went to Butte Community College before transferring to Cal.
...and Tedford found him on accident, going to a game to watch/recruit someone else.

And I only compared cause it seemed that all the success at the time was due to themselves.Edit from what I know about Cal at that time if wrong I apologize

Originally Posted by FlashEightZero

the nostalgia... what we've had since then... the niners passing...

yhzyd.jpg
Rodgers would have sucked on the 49'ers, because he would have started too early. Keep on mind, many were saying he was raw entering the draft.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Psssh change this title to Aaron Rodgers' Tenure at Butte Appreciation

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Chico's finest baby. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

He was kind of a **** last time I saw him in Chico tho
ohwell.gif

Crazy, Remember watching that game his last year vs USC...Who would've thought man smh

I don't think he was that raw coming out of college. When you watched his games, you knew he had the skills to be a great pro QB. I didn't imagine he'd be this good but I really felt he would be a very solid quarterback. If there was a knock on him, it was his throwing motion, but he's obviously corrected that since.
Alex Smith was definitely less "pro-ready" than Aaron coming out of college that year.

tSamShoX wrote:
If only it could've been A-Rod/D-Jax/Arrington Lynch instead of Longshore/D-Jax/Lynch...

people seem to forget JJ Arrington had 2000 yards, ARod SR year. it was basically pick your poison. You gonna stop the pass or the run. Many teams couldnt stop either.

de6me.jpg

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom