ABAB- I hate bots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im currently in a city- na scratch that a town, of 200,000 people. A local sneaker shop dropped the flint 13s today at 11:00 am. They were sold out by 11:00 am. This is the most annoying thing in the world. These bots eating all the shoes just to resell, its the weakest relationship i have ever saw between a product and consumer. I can't stand trying to get shoes anymore. And then what, i research some reddit threads for bots, and its some garbage technical shh that i have no desire to do or pay for. All these kids dropping a g note on a bot to be able to make $500 a month. I cant stand them or the game.

There is gotta be a new solution and it has to happen fast.

This thread would be better off made in General FWIW. You can only have so many bot discussions in the sneaker sub forums.

Im currently in a city- na scratch that a town, of 200,000 people. A local sneaker shop dropped the flint 13s today at 11:00 am. They were sold out by 11:00 am. This is the most annoying thing in the world. These bots eating all the shoes just to resell, its the weakest relationship i have ever saw between a product and consumer. I can't stand trying to get shoes anymore. And then what, i research some reddit threads for bots, and its some garbage technical shh that i have no desire to do or pay for. All these kids dropping a g note on a bot to be able to make $500 a month. I cant stand them or the game.

Totally feel this vent, post will likely be moved or deleted but with you 100%.

You sound like where I was about 4-5 years ago.

The bots (and shoe retailers/manufacturers) are doing you a favor; more money in your pocket.

If you hit for retail, enjoy the W. If not, on to the next.

If consumers take back their buying power we all win.

You sound like where I was about 4-5 years ago.

The bots (and shoe retailers/manufacturers) are doing you a favor; more money in your pocket.

If you hit for retail, enjoy the W. If not, on to the next.

If consumers take back their buying power we all win.

Yeah exactly. Also, let’s not act like Nike/JB are going to hold off on addressing the bot issue (by producing more stock) until they are ready to present a new “remastered” series with a higher price tag.. This happened in 2015 and I’m guessing we are due for more price increases so this is the most effective way they can sell us on those (Nike/JB’s pitch: Hey! It’s still cheaper than paying resell, right??)

It’s pathetic ain’t it? Online releases will always go to bots now. Can’t wait to be able to shop in brick and mortar again. A GR should not be this hard to cop I swear to ****ing god.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom