Abby & Brittany...will any of you be watching?

I have actually seen these girls before. I was a freshman at Augsburg college working out in the gym and I saw a reflection of them walking by, I did like a triple take mid-rep. Couldn't believe my eyes.

I'm interested to see how their lives are, and the different details about living with that kind of complication.

This reminds me of Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail, that ish cray.

Ok so strictly scientifically speaking. If they were to engage in intercourse with just one set of reproductive organs would they both feel the same sensation? They both get pregnant? Would they have one husband or 2?
These are the kind of questions I ponder. Would one sister be screwing the other sister's boyfriend behind her back?

Regardless, I am excited for some of these things to crop up in this series. I want to know how that stuff works. Tonight I am just going to pop some popcorn, throw on some comfy boxers and my softest W-Neck t-shirt and just watch it all unfold.
:rofl:

What if one dies?? Does the other one have to carry the others corpse around? Or what?
I really want to know the answer to this. They have separate hearts so what one dies from, say, cardiac arrest then what?

Link
Will any of you be watching this 8 part TLC docu-series about two girls who share a torso and each control one side of the body? I find this stuff interesting.

1 set of reproductive organs

It premiers tonight with a double header with two back to back.

Ok so strictly scientifically speaking. If they were to engage in intercourse with just one set of reproductive organs would they both feel the same sensation? They both get pregnant? Would they have one husband or 2?

Name one dude trying to wife or hit that. :x

This show lived up to my expectations, by the way. Fascinating to say the least. It felt a bit odd when they said something to the effect of 'hey, boys!' when trying on clothes though.

I remember when these girls were toddlers, the news and talk shows ran a lot of stories about them.  Then when they were about 10 and into their early teens, they were in the media lot then also. Always a really fascinating story, it's crazy to have kinda "grown up" with them over time.

Name one dude trying to wife or hit that. :x

theres dudes getting it on with snakes. im sure theres dudes getting it on with girls sharing a single body

It was announced on XM Radio that conjoined twin Brittany Hensel is engaged.

Ok so now one is engaged....but not the other one? If dude slips up and kisses the wrong head...did he just cheat? Does the other twin like wear headphones and a blindfold while the other twin gets it on with her fiance?

My grl can watch something like this but I can't... I feel bad for laughing at these jokes :smh:

Anyone still watching this? It gets better every week, I swear. I just picked up my Abby & Brittany W-Neck t-shirt too.

vneck.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom