ACTUAL 12.5 PICS !!!

Is there a flint/grey release of the 12.5 coming out? I just saw 2 of the 12.5's ....the black & red is hot!!!
and the white/black......not bad either...both will be at Finishline this weekend.
pimp.gif

Anybody now about the flints?
Yes the Flint 12.5 will be out and they are at Footlocker

JM came in and said in some post that the Flints are a Champs only colorway. Both colors Champs got were ok'ed tostart selling on Thursday, btw.

Tried on the blue/flints yesterday. The 12.5s were pretty impressive. Comfortable fit, not heavy, nice spring forefoot zoom, and they seemed they would givegood court feel. These felt better out of the box than how I remember my 12s and 13s feeling. I would have picked up a pair if I hadn't have just picked upa pair of the Lebron Vs. I will definitely scoop up a pair in a couple of months when they go on sale or if there is a F&F.

-S

Originally Posted by IamDAone1

WOW THATS WHAT YOU CALL BUSTED SHOES!!!

WOW GET THOSE OUT OF HERE, I WOULD NEVER HAVE THOSE ON MY FEET!!!

YOU ROOKIES DON'T KNOW ANYTHING WHAT ORIGINAL JORDANS ARE ALL ABOUT!!

WHO CARES ABOUT ALL THESE 12.5s AND 11.5s CRAP!!

BRING OUT THE ORIGINAL HEAT AND THATS IT!!
This is the post I meant. This is the first time you posted how ugly and "busted" these shoes are. After the second time, we all got that youdidn't like them. Some of us do. If you don't like them, quit coming in the post about people who do like them. As for rookies not knowing what Jordansare all about, I have been wearing Jordan's since 1986, so don't talk that. And you're argument about who cares about 11.5 and 12.5's, bringthe original, I have found two of your posts loving the 14.5 and 5/12 fusion. Make up your mind. Just quit busting on shoes you don't like-let someone elsshow love and let it go.

Yea i liked the 14.5's the way they looked but i would never waist my money on them, i am a collector of Nike Air Jordans. I can careless about TeamJordans, 12.5's coming out, 11.5's coming out, .9's coming out. COMEON NOW!!! Is Jordan brand strugling that bad that they have no more ideas andthey have to take ideas from the NIKE JORDAN kicks and destroy them. Check out the Melo's that came out in the past, most of them have something from theNIKE JORDANS.
smh.gif
I don't respect that but what i do respect is everyone's opinion, either they like the shoes or not i still respect it
happy.gif

Hey, you know, now I think we may be on the same page. I am sick of nothing original, just like you. I agree some of the designs (14.5, 12.5) look good, butquit calling them .5 trying to tie into people's memories to buy CRAP!!! But then again, I always thought Jordans aren't Jordans unless they arered/white/black, or some combo. I do respect your opinion on all of this, and I am grateful, we have't let this escalate into any name calling and talkedlike adults. I will keep an eye on your responses to people because now I know you will be honest and give mature answers.

Originally Posted by IamDAone1

Yea i liked the 14.5's the way they looked but i would never waist my money on them, i am a collector of Nike Air Jordans. I can careless about Team Jordans, 12.5's coming out, 11.5's coming out, .9's coming out. COMEON NOW!!! Is Jordan brand strugling that bad that they have no more ideas and they have to take ideas from the NIKE JORDAN kicks and destroy them. Check out the Melo's that came out in the past, most of them have something from the NIKE JORDANS.
smh.gif
I don't respect that but what i do respect is everyone's opinion, either they like the shoes or not i still respect it
happy.gif

Melo's aren't some kind of attempt by JB to try and steal ideas from other shoes. Melo liked the shoes that the 5.5 took inspiration from, whichis why they're part of the melo line.

and btw the reason JB puts out the .5 shoes isn't because they're struggling, but because they're smart. I kno the jordan heads and collectorsfrown upon them but what about those who don't collect. All they know is that it's a Jordan sneaker and that they like the way it looks. You think JBcares more about the profit their products are bringing in or how we would rather have them carry their business, which would be by completely eliminating theteam line

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

Yes the Flint 12.5 will be out and they are at Footlocker
Footlocker's color is White/Navy...

Champs's color is White/Flint Grey-Frech Blue...

JM

Wait I'm confused. Can someone post pics of each of the above named shoes?

And which one is this one:

Shoe_2833.jpg

Get them for $20 off at Finishline.com with code 141732.

I just scooped the black/white ones for ball.

What are you talking about man, every single shoe Jordan brand makes it has something to do with the Nike Air Jordans. Name one shoe JB came out with thatdidn't have something from the original Nike Jordans????????? Yea i do agree that they do add some new stuff to the shoe but thats not the point, in myopinion yea there are some jordans that do look pretty good and there are some that are just UGLY but they need to come up with something more orginal, uniqueand impressive cause so far im not impressed at all and im sure majority of the people on this topic will agree with me by reading their comments. But i stillrespect ur opinion though, its alllllll good
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom