ACTUAL 12.5 PICS !!!

Originally Posted by IamDAone1

WOW THATS WHAT YOU CALL BUSTED SHOES!!!

WOW GET THOSE OUT OF HERE, I WOULD NEVER HAVE THOSE ON MY FEET!!!

YOU ROOKIES DON'T KNOW ANYTHING WHAT ORIGINAL JORDANS ARE ALL ABOUT!!

WHO CARES ABOUT ALL THESE 12.5s AND 11.5s CRAP!!

BRING OUT THE ORIGINAL HEAT AND THATS IT!!

Since you typed entirely in caps, it must be true.

I was on the fence with these at first, but after seeing them in person and trying them on, they are a must have for me. Extremely comfortable and IMO apretty good .5 concept....If you are on the fence about these and don't have the $$$ to spend, I would advise against trying them on. The French Blue isdefinitely the best color with the Black/White/Red in a close second....these are most likely going to turn into the next ballin shoe

Hey Fellas just got em in the shop. Check out the contrast between flash and no flash. Ridiculous...I''n love already.... haha

b121627051.jpg

b121627087.jpg

Those flints are dope.......Im diggin those black/reds too..................But naaaaa................Those white/black joints mike finley has on tonight areflamin.............I need those in my life

Without a doubt bro. I wasn't too big of a fan of the 9.5's. Only good for hoopin in....

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by BountyKillerJR

Am I the only one who thinks these were suppose to be the next Jeteres?
I dont see where the incorporate the 13's in this at all..I see it looking more like the 11 and 12...and if thats the case why not call it the 11.5?
12.5 would be leaning towards the 13's obviously...Anywho if u like them buy them..i know i wont....ever since the 17.5's i always thought it was a bad idea for JB to do this...might aswell just tell us they wanted to create another TEAM JORDAN to go with the Jordan Brand..By using .5 its really hurting the kicks in my opinion..

17.5s huh?

Also the XIIIs are incorporated in the medial side of the shoe with the dimples. Also the French Blue and Bred colorways have the 3m reflective material like the XIIIs.

I'll give the kid the benefit of a doubt and assume he was talking about the XVII+.....although those were not a bad idea at all since they're theonly pair i liked and got

Originally Posted by john23friend85

Originally Posted by OUChrisLitt

Is there a Taxi-type colorway?

6jaj72r.jpg

anyone know when these will be up on eastbay?

I thought I'd seen a picture before in the catalog. I'd also like to know when these drop, and hopefully they aren't Eastbay only. I'll havesome Foot Locker GCs to use.

Originally Posted by OUChrisLitt

I thought I'd seen a picture before in the catalog. I'd also like to know when these drop, and hopefully they aren't Eastbay only. I'll have some Foot Locker GCs to use.

You can use a gift card from any FTL division at Eastbay.

i already saw the actual shoe here in PI but honestly i dont like it, im quite disappointed, easy passed for me...

YEA MORE THAN A EASY PASS

AFTER I SEEN THE PICS I DIDN'T EVEN WANA SEE THE KICKS IN PERSON

STRAIGHT TRASH
ohwell.gif

JORDAN IS LUCKY THAT WHEN HE WAS UNDER NIKE ON THE BULLS THEY CAME UP WITH NICE IDEAS FOR HIM

OTHERWISE JORDAN KICKS WOULD HAVE BEEN DOWN THE DRAIN
smh.gif

"THANK YOU NIKE AND TINKER HARTFIELD"
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom